Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] SEAmaxxing in East Curryland?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are many oriental-looking curries, particularly in the South Eastern parts of Bangladesh (Chittagong) and Northeastern India. I suggest currycels who have been in the west too long and have lost sexual attraction with shitskin curryfoids should consider this as a viable alternative, especially if they can bleachmaxx their shitskin to appropriate JBW theory on their side considering our very caucasiod facial features.

PRI 194358744 1

Main qimg 04253ffbb068c21c26ca5e8e27b46ba6 lq
Naga female by retlaw snellac
Chakmastribe girls

1635132380956-png.516035

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Broly
@BiryaniCel
@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@UglyIndian
@Lonelycel
@highinhibition

Last edited:
Imagine the smell :feelsUgh:

Are you memeing or is this an actual ascension strat? Transportation alone is probably a huge issue? Pic 3 looks banging, but she's probably a local Stacy

In india i got almost no matches compared to any other shitholes
What part are you talking about?

Are you memeing or is this an actual ascension strat? Transportation alone is probably a huge issue? Pic 3 looks banging, but she's probably a local Stacy
Transportation is not an issue: my father studied in Chittagong when he was at university and saw many of these oriental-looking people.

particularly in the South Eastern parts of Bangladesh (Chittagong) and Northeastern India.

why does that dude have shit on his face? :feelskek:

I have been noticed by the legendary SEAmaxxer himself, @itsOVER. :owo:
1638844342426-jpeg.542636

Screenshot98

I guess. My ex step uncle married a woman from Nagaland and she looks 100% East asian. Nagaland (that weird lump in northeast India) was somewhat restricted back then. Not sure if it is now.

based and nagaland maxxer pilled
@Caesercel @ReconElement thots?
I guess. My ex step uncle married a woman from Nagaland and she looks 100% East asian. Nagaland (that weird lump in northeast India) was somewhat restricted back then. Not sure if it is now.
There is occasionally some military unrest but not much else
U
need LARP as hindu and speak hindi probably

Last edited:
I look a little bit rice, pretty sure I’m already related to them

There are many oriental-looking curries, particularly in the South Eastern parts of Bangladesh (Chittagong) and Northeastern India. I suggest currycels who have been in the west too long and have lost sexual attraction with shitskin curryfoids should consider this as a viable alternative, especially if they can bleachmaxx their shitskin to appropriate JBW theory on their side considering our very caucasiod facial features.

View attachment 548892

View attachment 548876View attachment 548878View attachment 548879
1635132380956-png.516035

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Broly
@BiryaniCel
@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@UglyIndian
@Lonelycel
@highinhibition
Won't change ones facial bones. Although I don't know what Indian ricecels are like, genetically they are very similar to noodlewhores so that's a giga red flag

I would enjoy these local holes:feelsohh:

white people are basically indians who migrated to Europe a long time ago :feelsLSD:

white people are basically indians who migrated to Europe a long time ago :feelsLSD:
I think it’s the other way. White people went to India and mixed with the native nigger shitskins

I think it’s the other way. White people went to India and mixed with the native nigger shitskins
Doesn't make sense for white people to exist on Earth first.

The first human must have existed in the tropics. In the North it would have died.

@PrivateScript @ThreeInchesLong @Inceloner thoughts. :panties:

Won't change ones facial bones. Although I don't know what Indian ricecels are like, genetically they are very similar to noodlewhores so that's a giga red flag
Noodles only care about whiteness of the skin and since curries are caucasiod, we can skin bleachmaxx our shitskins without looking uncanny like albino Africans.

I look a little bit rice, pretty sure I’m already related to them
Lucky!:feelsohgod:

My brother and all my aunts from my mothers side look little bit rice while I’m full shitskin pajeet like my father.

Noodles only care about whiteness of the skin and since curries are caucasiod, we can skin bleachmaxx our shitskins without looking uncanny like albino Africans.
They care about being white. If skin color is what mattered to noodlewhores then they wouldn't have problem with dating asian men or light skin curries/sandmen.

Don't try unless white. Cold approach only works on metro city liberal whores. If you approach these chink whores in their ching chong villages they'll beat you up and probably burn you alive.

nagaland foids are so fucking hot i need one tbh

Don't try unless white. Cold approach only works on metro city liberal whores. If you approach these chink whores in their ching chong villages they'll beat you up and probably burn you alive.
:shock: Chinks in India are that violent? I never heard of any such things with our chink minorities in Bangladesh.

Can lightskin curry be enough to get jbw halo tho with them? :waitwhat:

:shock: Chinks in India are that violent? I never heard of any such things with our chink minorities in Bangladesh.

Can lightskin curry be enough to get jbw halo tho with them? :waitwhat:
Yes but unless you're chadpreet level who can get matches on apps I really don't see any other way to get girls. That's why I'm incel despite being light skinned. if you're not chadpreet then you need a social network (friends etc) Your best bet is to enroll in a university and go from there. You just can't cold approach curry whores they'll shout rape and the simps nearby will beat you up. It's risky

interesting, would try

@highinhibition, we need to moneymaxx and get these curry noodles bhai: that is the only correct way we can ascend. :owo:

@highinhibition, we need to moneymaxx and get these curry noodles bhai: that is the only correct way we can ascend. :owo:
please please please please please

and if this is the last thing you will do

lets go to SEA

@Philistine @brutalpilled thoughts? :waitwhat:

I wish I was chakma, asian girls are so pretty. But I doubt we can ascend with them.
The whole region is rice, they follow Buddhism/Christianity and they have their own alphabet https://omniglot.com/writing/chakma.htm.
The dating market in these traditional regions are private; I imagine they cousin breed alot too.

But damn, those two asians on the top right would be my dream girl :feelsmage: a shame it won't happen.
Unfortunately for me I got the paki look :feelsree: instead of rice further lowering my chance of ascending either way.

I have met a chakma person in England. They looked completely chinese but could only speak english and bengali.

I'll be going to Bangladesh on holiday this year. It will be interesting to see how things have changed. I'm hoping one of the maid girl lets me rape her @highinhibition
It's the chakma people in southeast Bangladesh. These people will not use Tinder. They probably have one electrical cord to share among everyone and deal with daily power cuts. That was the norm in 2011 and 2005, I doubt their shitholes developed much.

I wish I was chakma, asian girls are so pretty. But I doubt we can ascend with them.
The whole region is rice, they follow Buddhism/Christianity and they have their own alphabet https://omniglot.com/writing/chakma.htm.
The dating market in these traditional regions are private; I imagine they cousin breed alot too.

But damn, those two asians on the top right would be my dream girl :feelsmage: a shame it won't happen.
Unfortunately for me I got the paki look :feelsree: instead of rice further lowering my chance of ascending either way.

I have met a chakma person in England. They looked completely chinese but could only speak english and bengali.

I'll be going to Bangladesh on holiday this year. It will be interesting to see how things have changed. I'm hoping one of the maid girl lets me rape her @highinhibition

It's the chakma people in southeast Bangladesh. These people will not use Tinder. They probably have one electrical cord to share among everyone and deal with daily power cuts. That was the norm in 2011 and 2005, I doubt their shitholes developed much.
I have a chink looking aunts and cousins, but they are not chakma. :feelstrash:

yeah bro do it

some people will tell you

uhhhh ohhhh currywhores are ugly

but men are not like women

they will basically start to like any woman that is in their environment and which they see around

in two weeks you are gonna be horny as fuck

and then the only thing you have to do is to say

fuck it lets do it

give her like 20 dollas which is a small fortune for her and make her your sexslave and fuck her from every position and angle you can come up with
______

the best part you can choose the age

Last edited: