Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Seamaxxing in Thailand debunked[An incel advise for stormcels that want to breed]

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
The solely reason of why seamaxxing in Thailand is popular in this and other forums is because Southest Asia was under Anglos' rule(whose reign has led us to Inceldom and all the atrocities that have been happening for almost 300 years). Otherwise, seamaxxing in Argentina would be better.

Murder rates
Murder rate in Thaliand

Murder rate in Argentina

quality of Women

Thailand

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkbN7XIWRG0&ab_channel=i-HAWK

Argentina

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzmqulrEE9k&ab_channel=VICEAsia

Western Affinity

Amish Argentinians

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K76zvTLYVJE&ab_channel=TodoNoticias

Welsh Argentinians

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqjptFo5pE&ab_channel=APArchive

Meanwhile Welsh, German and Brittish Thais are more likely to be boomer seamaxxers/

Average wage
This is an important factor. As lower the average wage is as cheaper is to get foids.

As you can see there's only 89 bucks of difference. A worthy price to get foids of better quality and less alien to Western(in the good sense of the world) customs.

Climate

Attachments

• 1632496342610.png
    1632496342610.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
The easyness is a factor.

Just lol if you think getting foids in Argentina will be anywhere near the level of easiness of foids in SEA.

Low iq thread tbh.

Just lol if you think getting foids in Argentina will be anywhere near the level of easiness of foids in SEA.

Low iq thread tbh.
Is the same thing. You just need some bucks. Let me fix the the post cuz is a bit incomplete.

compare random whores on the street to athletic armature dancers wearing booty shorts and high cut clothing theory.
Jfl if you think any of the girls in the argentina video will suck your willy for a reasonable price if at all, much less just fuck you because you're white like a SEA gook will.

Last edited:
low iq
the point is that u can actually jbw in thailand, nobody is going to fuck u in argentina for being white

low iq
the point is that u can actually jbw in thailand, nobody is going to fuck u in argentina for being white
Bucks Kekfuel, bucks is what make the difference. And being tall and blonde also. Most argentinians are wogs.

Bucks Kekfuel, bucks is what make the difference. And being tall and blonde also. Most argentinians are wogs.
if ur tall and blonde u shouldnt have to resort to this to begin with unless you're legit deformed
also in thailand u wont even need bucks, girls will fuck u for being white alone

if ur tall and blonde u shouldnt have to resort to this to begin with unless you're legit deformed
also in thailand u wont even need bucks, girls will fuck u for being white alone
If you are a devcel you just need to move forward do Argentina and pick a 18 yo foid from an isolated town. Also argentinian a shorter than most Europeans so a 5'11 is would be enough.

Last edited:
:bigbrain: hign IQ. true

i kept hearing boomers sexpats complaining about foids in Argentina and Uraguay being "cold". :feelskek: of course, buddy, none of those white foids want to fuck ur 50 year old ass just coz ur from the USA or Europe. its not fucking SEA. :feelsahh: they have local white chads in south america, why would they want to fuck ur old ugly ass?
Is very likely that they went to Buenos Aires. Bariloche seems to be a better option

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU_dWnyGZSo&ab_channel=TravelerRecords

If you are a devcel you just need to move forward do Argentina and pick a 18 yo foid from an isolated town. Also argentinian a shorter than most Europeans so a 5'11 is would be enough.
View attachment 497133
this is unrealistic for most people, also i doubt its as simple as just strolling into some isolated town and shag a JB jfl
:bigbrain: hign IQ. true

i kept hearing boomers sexpats complaining about foids in Argentina and Uraguay being "cold". :feelskek: of course, buddy, none of those white foids want to fuck ur 50 year old ass just coz ur from the USA or Europe. its not fucking SEA. :feelsahh: they have local white chads in south america, why would they want to fuck ur old ugly ass?
tbh, SEA is the only place worthwhile to jbw, many argentinians already look european so most whites wont stand out

you overestimate those retarded boomer sexpats.

they typically fat, bald, not good looking, can't speak any language outside english

putting them in a foreign, non-international Argentina city they'd still get no pussy :feelskek:

their only game is JBW with ethnic foids.

those boomer cumskin men are pathetic. :feelsdevil:
Yes but this comparison is for young stormcels.

and why the fuck u even have them in ur mind? :soy::soy::soy:

racist cumskins should burn in fire
They know pain just like you and me. I believe that Incel forums should me a network to help Incels. Most data that composed the black pill was done by cumskins. The blackpill has saved my pocket. Now, I want to return the favor.

Last edited:
this is unrealistic for most people, also i doubt its as simple as just strolling into some isolated town and shag a JB jfl
Isn't software development one of the fields with more incels?

based more caucasian latam countries have some most beautiful foids in the world
argentina and uruguay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back