Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [SEAmaxxx] Incel-lite(CTO & Co-Founder of Dataloop.IO) moved from USA to Thailand to become a pimp

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

JFL. Here is his AMA session as an prostitute bar owner:

His(Steven Acreman) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenacreman/

Q: Is your gf Thai? Does she get jealous?

A: Yes, Thai. Found her on Thai friendly. Young, 1 previous Thai boyfriend. No kids. English masters degree student at uni. Wouldn't have an ex bar girl as a girlfriend. Once a girl takes money in exchange for sex I'm not really interested in a relationship with them.

She gets jealous but I give her access to the bar CCTV so she can keep an eye on me sitting next to Bob at the bar. After a few weeks she's realised I really do just sit there and drink 8 pints of beer and order a kebab.

Just own a bar in thailand theory

He isn’t a curry tho? I don’t believe he truly ascended. Impossible for white men.

Thais are so pathetic they deserve to be nuked tbh.

Q: How many of your girls have actually found love and got married to a farang?

A: Two so far. Both were older girls and both ended up with older Australian men. One came over to watch cricket and ended up in the bar by accident on a walk back to his condo. The other was getting dental treatment round the corner and stopped in for a Guinness.

Imagine actually marrying a prostitute. :feelsPop:

Last edited:
keywords cofounder of "some rich site" and bar owner

that useless thai whore just uses him for status and money

now their value is equal, but if not womans vagina, her value would be like 0, and his value would be like 10000

keywords cofounder of "some rich site" and bar owner

that useless thai whore just uses him for status and money

now their value is equal, but if not womans vagina, her value would be like 0, and his value would be like 10000

Puzzy gives noodle whore a lot of innate powers but not to the degree typically observed in a "civilized" western world.

View attachment 261771

JFL. Here is his AMA session as an prostitute bar owner:

His(Steven Acreman) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenacreman/

Q: Is your gf Thai? Does she get jealous?

A: Yes, Thai. Found her on Thai friendly. Young, 1 previous Thai boyfriend. No kids. English masters degree student at uni. Wouldn't have an ex bar girl as a girlfriend. Once a girl takes money in exchange for sex I'm not really interested in a relationship with them.

She gets jealous but I give her access to the bar CCTV so she can keep an eye on me sitting next to Bob at the bar. After a few weeks she's realised I really do just sit there and drink 8 pints of beer and order a kebab.

he sounds pretty smart

stays away from hookers, has a young GF, etc.

Oops, my bad - he is actually from GB, not US.

I'am browsing his reddit post history right now - here is another defined post(I think inceldom related):

I've lived in Thailand now for 4 years. Initially traveling around and then settled in Pattaya 4 years ago.
Being a digital nomad means I can work anywhere.
Bangkok reminded me too much of London which was a place I grew to hate.
The first couple of years in Pattaya had their ups and downs. It's true that it takes a certain amount of willpower just to stay alive and not self destruct here.
Once you create your own healthy balance it's not too bad.
I did start to get bored about a year ago. The lack of English speaking friends and things to do started to get annoying.
So I bought a bar with the aim of investing my time into building something. If it breaks even financially then great, if not, then I consider it a recreational expense like any hobby.

After 5 months of owning a bar I'm a lot happier. There's always something going on. From finding staff to marketing to navigating the politics with the other bar owners.

What keeps me here is the friendliness of the Thai people compared to westerners. Plus the weather and the beaches. Being an hours drive to Bangkok airport is also a major plus.

I'm a lot healthier here and with the time difference between my contracted hours (London time) I'm able to wake up at 10am, go to the gym, get some lunch, muck about with renovation stuff for the bar, all before starting work at 3pm.

The main problem I've found, apart from the constant threat of going off the rails partying, is finding a normal girl to date that isn't just after money. Money is always a component but at least dating financially independent girls takes away the nagging feeling that she's only with you for a salary. Many more financially independent girls in Bangkok than Pattaya so if your aim is to find a nice girl maybe Pattaya is something for later on in life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back