Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Sean O'Pry has autism?

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
I have closely followed the career of this super model and as OCD is detected to other neuro divergent and it is evident that this mog has some autism to a lesser degree. His instagram is totally atypical, he uploads posts always alone, drawing, or with his dog, he is never gathered in crowds, nor with groups of friends. This is strong evidence, that being autistic and neuro divergent, it doesn't matter in the modern world, all that matters to be successful in life is your appearance.

i cant ascend because non nt, its over

@Ausbloke / @Incel of Incels :

"Broo i can't haveee sex because i don't knoww what to do, ive rejected a foid brooo imm still incelsss":chad:
Ausbloke is lucky he’s in a location where it’s easier. Have u seen his friend group it’s all incel legit a currycel in it yet he’s the only virgin never had a relationship guy in jt

Henry Cavill is too but people don't consider Chads to be autistic for obvious reasons

He most likely is. He said that he wastnt really succesfull at dating in hs, so that would strongly suggest autism. Also I heard he hasmd been bullied back in school, but idk about that one.

This is retarded just like when trannies claim xyz character is trans