Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Search "being ugly" on youtube

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
WTF? Those 3 foids are not ugly at all, they're just crying over the fact that they are not attractive enough to get to sleep with top-tier slayer chads.
Screenshot from 2021 04 02 08 04 43

When toilet does it they just want compliments proving them wrong from cucks to boost their ego

Look at the views the females get compared to the male

All females lack the ability to use words correctly because they base their reality on their emotions and if they perceive themselves as unattractive then it must be true.

Fucking ridiculous if you don't think the first and the third woman aren't ugly. The second one isn't tho

Except that he got a girlfriend eventually
I guess I should also make a video like that, perhaps I'll be contacted by a desperate foid that would pity fuck me.

Foids always call themselves ugly to fish for compliments.

Fucking ridiculous if you don't think the first and the third woman aren't ugly. The second one isn't tho
The second one aren't ugly at all.

Ab67616d0000b273117321aed52b359260a9e264

None is ugly, they all can get millions of normies and perhaps a low-tier chad fuck or two.

Women can't be lonely.