Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Second Class Son

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
From the time of my birth, I have been a second class family member in my family.

I was always put last. My needs were ignored so my brother could have everything he wanted.

I don’t want to make you all read my life story.

But I just wanted to say that is a hell of a feeling to know that your own family doesn’t treat you like you’re part of the family.

From the time of my birth, I have been a second class family member in my family.

I was always put last. My needs were ignored so my brother could have everything he wanted.

But I just wanted to say that is a hell of a feeling to know that your own family doesn’t treat you like you’re part of the family.
Mine makes mllions making stuff and shares nothing with me? I need surgeries to atleast look fucking normal, Im the ugliest one in the family and it fucking sucks

my parents let me brother beat the shit out of me and fart in my face. there are family videos of him suffocating me with pillows when i was like 2 and he was 5. JFL. my mom started crying when she realized that she was filming. STYUPID BITCH FUCK YOU

In my predicament I quit communicating with the vast majority of my family unless they help me out somewhat with financial problems. Most of them expect me to do everything for them and they still insult me. They are insults on me are quite harsh and I am beginning to think that just like my ugly genetic looks have caused women to hate me same. Thing as it caused men and society to hate me which includes relatives. It includes everything it is a curse being an incel You are bullied by teachers. You are bullied at work. You get paid low at your job and society hates you for just existing

my parents let me brother beat the shit out of me and fart in my face. there are family videos of him suffocating me with pillows when i was like 2 and he was 5. JFL. my mom started crying when she realized that she was filming. STYUPID BITCH FUCK YOU
she probably says shit like "boys will be boys" :foidSoy: