Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing a woman with a car fills me with rage.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I can't afford to own a car and unlike them id use one for reasonable uses like going to a real job and getting groceries. They use it to travel to their bs make work job and fuck Chad. Women driving should be criminalized as all it does is double the demand for gas increasing prices, cause accidents and cause traffic congestion which really adds more than half to the gas usage.

Thankfully there aren't too many women drivers where i live

women shouldn't be allowed to drive

@LastGerman thoughts?

I usually don't care about Chads (I just view them as degenerates), but however any woman I see upsets me because I know they mog me in every facet of life and live happier lives than me.

I usually don't care about Chads (I just view them as degenerates), but however any woman I see upsets me because I know they mog me in every facet of life and live happier lives than me.
Same

Foids using things men invented makes me laugh and angry.
They fucking brag about how strong and independent they are, yet their using things that were invented by men.

I don't even have a driver's license.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back