Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing blonde stacies irl makes me want to rope

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Because I knew I will never be able to even just have a conversation with them.
Idgaf If it counts as foid worship but we all know these beasts are the ultimate breeding females.
They are getting krempid by chad while we struggle with staying alive :feelsbadman:
2021 06 24 BREITLING X MT 058 Kopie

>Going outside :chad:

'Just talk to women :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'.

her eyes look uncanny. I'd still creampie her

Worse if you are scandinaviancel like me.

ginger stacies are better

2/10 foid
I'm not a big fan of blonde girls :feelshmm:

Because I knew I will never be able to even just have a conversation with them.
Idgaf If it counts as foid worship but we all know these beasts are the ultimate breeding females.
They are getting krempid by chad while we struggle with staying alive :feelsbadman:
View attachment 608491
Thats a high tier Becky. 6.5/10

I used to be like that. But now that I’ve had sex with them I don’t care anymore. They’re just stupid whores