Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Seemed like inceldom tensions were rising so our kike soy overlords have decided to release a new marvel film to distract the population

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Its gonna be the same shit again. Bad guy shows up,beats up main guy, main guy goes on journey, beats bad guy in capeshit fashion. Just another big distraction. I dont even have the strength to watch shows, movies or anime anymore. Its the same nonsense but the soys will eat it up like pigshit

Never seen any capeshit soy film after Nolan's Batman trylogy and I'm fucking glad

Cash in bullshit, every stupid hero movie makes at least a billion gros

People still watch superhero shit? :feelskek:

Its gonna be the same shit again. Bad guy shows up,beats up main guy, main guy goes on journey, beats bad guy in capeshit fashion. Just another big distraction. I dont even have the strength to watch shows, movies or anime anymore. Its the same nonsense but the soys will eat it up like pigshit
You got it :feelsLSD:

they should just make hentai that is disney level and release it to the big screen

i cannot follow plots of shit movies

i unironically like superhero movies tbh

There's a new marvel movie coming out? Holy fuck