Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Self-acceptance 2: Electric Boogaloo

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Today I was at my lowest point of thinking about death, sadness, and even suicide, and now I think I've found self-acceptance with who I am totally.

I posted here a while ago about self-acceptance.

I initially came to self-acceptance over the fact that I was ugly and was socially regressed.

I did not come to self-acceptance over just how ugly I was. Seriously, I think BO2cel mogs me on some of his better photos, despite me being tall. I look like an uglier Vladimir Putin. I do not look at all like an "average" guy, which means that I am very very ugly. Nor did I come to terms with how intelligent I was; I know I'm significantly above average, but I'm not a genius. Nor did I come to terms of how socially stunted I am and how I won't have even the option to betabux / America's definition of "success" - which I believe is an objective definition of success.

No woman will ever view me like a mature adult due to all of this. If I ever get married or settle down, it will have to be with a woman who isn't physically attracted to me, but who loves me for me; she probably will never want to have kids or can't have kids, nor want sex with me.

I will always be a manchild and always will be viewed as such by my parents, my siblings, my friends. I will never have a genuine friendship that is passed my social skill level without there being a paternalistic hierarchy over me.

I accept the fact that most people will reject me.

I fully think I have one of the worst lots in life; people who are my level of ugliness usually aren't intelligent enough to realize how they can't socially function or how they look or what's the typical pathway of it being human.

And I have to watch men my age around me get things I always dreamt about. Love, friendship, romance, financial success, validation as a human being, even being able to see the woman you give your love to bring forth new life that's a reflection of the love you share between, bringing happiness to people on a genuine level like getting a drink with someone and talking about your family life. I have to be reminded of the fact that I am surrounded by hawks and sparrows. All through a window, while society constantly reminds me I'm a stunted duck that's only being carried around by the mother because she cares.

My mom asked me today to go canoeing this weekend. I'm going to, and I'll enjoy every second of it while she's still here because she's still here.

I know that as long as I bring happiness to other people on some level, and that my suicide will bring them sadness, I can't do it.

Last edited:
I like how you went from writing random shit in threads to postmaxx with a cringy mario pfp
to detailed and high IQ threads and a nietzsche pfp

None if this is your fault buddy boyo

the worst part is the fact that you can't change. there is no hope
you can only cope or rope :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Unfortunately this mentality will only last for so long.

You'll never escape the psychological pain of being the way you are. Not permanently. It always comes back. Because no matter how much you try to hold back your mind from looking externally in an objective way, it will do at some point. And it will hurt.

Unfortunately this mentality will only last for so long.

You'll never escape the psychological pain of being the way you are. Not permanently. It always comes back. Because no matter how much you try to hold back your mind from looking externally in an objective way, it will do at some point. And it will hurt.

Yep. I know.

It's like a factory polluting a pond, I can only clog up the pollution before it pours again.

The factory being reality.

The only thing I can do is try to find things that make me happy while doing my best to ignore what makes me miserable.
None if this is your fault buddy boyo
So called luck of the Irish eh

Last edited:
it would be good to get enough money to live in the philiphines.it's obviously a pipe dream if you are a low iq like me.

I like how you went from writing random shit in threads to postmaxx with a cringy mario pfp

Yeah while I was tested for autism and the doctor said I wasn't, I really think I may have it tbh

You seem to have advanced far in the blackpill. One of the most based people ever is those guys with down syndrome who are living it up going to McDonalds and going to the movie afterwards.

You seem to have advanced far in the blackpill. One of the most based people ever is those guys with down syndrome who are living it up going to McDonalds and going to the movie afterwards.

Me I hope:

Man I never know what to post in these threads, wish I could have something better to say but yeah, stay strong man, the acceptance is really a brutal but necessary part of the process.

Ngl, even these days sometimes I find myself coping with bluepilled shit

No woman will ever view me like a mature adult due to all of this. If I ever get married or settle down, it will have to be with a woman who isn't physically attracted to me, but who loves me for me; she probably will never want to have kids or can't have kids, nor want sex with me.

I will always be a manchild and always will be viewed as such by my parents, my siblings, my friends. I will never have a genuine friendship that is passed my social skill level without there being a paternalistic hierarchy over me.

That's just too relatable.