Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Self hating shitskin

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
my grandmother mixed with a brownoid who is a sex addict and damn impulsive and passed this shit onto me turning me into a low iq suhuman scumbag im tired of women doing this shit. "TEEHEE I WILL NOT HAVE WHITE CHILDREN" shes dead now and with a heavy heart I hate her so much using her selfish preferences against the betterment of her children. Women dont give a shit about kids or good genes they choose based on selfish impulse. That is a myth. It still angers me that her entire bloodline after her is nothing more than some selfish urge. I disown her there is nothing she will do to make up for this miserable life time she gave. She would prefer me not to be fulfilled as long as im not white is the most twisted and sickening shit a female can ever do. I hate her I absolutely hate her for this and I will hold a grudge against her for this. She doesnt love us if she did she would have chosen better suitors or better yet not have kids.