Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over self-improover

Bud has a nice lower third almost looks like an elf. Defiantly a candidate for hard looks maxxing and he might ascend. Maybe some speech therapy

He's probably being manipulated by someone into posting these videos. poor guy
no i think he is genuinely serious about his delusions. He just cant accept the fact that he will be a permarotter for the rest of his long and miserable life. My life is absolutely brutal and iam broken beyond repair but once this guy snaps back to reality he will be completely shattered by the amount of time and energy he wasted into his self-improvement cope while other guys his age made developement milestones and memories just by existing as non-subhuman NTs.

Polish accent is over

Where's the "self-improving" in this guy? He can't speak normally, same clothes every single video and why is his room shaped like a triangle

I don't like to make fun of the way someone looks but it's hard not to when they're basically calling you a pussy.

I can't understand what he is saying

I don't like to make fun of the way someone looks but it's hard not to when they're basically calling you a pussy.
I don't incel shame incels in denial but if they transgressed they will listen to what they fucking deserve