Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Self-improvement is waste of time, you are delusional if you believe that it will help you ascend.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Women and normies commonly Praise men who work hard, if you work hard, then that is considered "attractive". If you boost your confidence, you are seen as mature. No matter how much effort you put into improving your personality and your appearance, women will still not care, they won't even notice. Women do not give a fuck if you are working long hours and paying all of your bills as a responsible individual. Women don't give a fuck if you are wearing expensive, nice clothing. If you have a good personality Women will like you, but as a friend. The bottom line is that if you don't have good looks, money, or status then it's over. Women want a man that has something to offer them on the table, and none of us have at least one of the 3 requirements that I listed above.
And no matter how positive you are, it will lead you nowhere, being positive won't do shit.

Last edited:
money and status = betabuxx dead bedroom marriage divorce rape
looks looks looks noob
This is brutal just talked with my mom she admitted that most girls will sleep around in college and I'll have to betabuxx.

The only thing you should work towards if you have a decent IQ and skull is facial surgery. If you're short then it's over for you. Leg lengthening surgery seems shitty from what I've seen.

If u have shit genetics its finito

Oh well at least if I become rich one day I'll be able to afford to hide In my room and have normies bring me food with Uber eats until I eventually overdose because a secret agent put fentanyl in my heroin so that I can overdose and die so that the country can get rid of a lazy punk like me and claim my assets. :feelzez: Accidental suicide, so much easier. Like a bullet to the back of my head when I don't suspect it!

If you have a good personality Women will like you, but as a friend.
Good personality as in be an orbiting submissive normie slave that helps her out with shit she can't or doesn't want to do on her own.

Good personality as in actually having a good personality, being a caring member of society ect.. fuck no, they see it as weakness (which it is, tbh).

The only thing you should work towards if you have a decent IQ and skull is facial surgery. If you're short then it's over for you. Leg lengthening surgery seems shitty from what I've seen.
You actually believe that will somehow elevate your looks level enough to generate genuine attraction in foids? C'mon man who are you kidding. Trying to change yourself so radically is very unhealthy and submissive to whores tbh.

You actually believe that will somehow elevate your looks level enough to generate genuine attraction in foids? C'mon man who are you kidding. Trying to change yourself so radically is very unhealthy and submissive to whores tbh.
Sometimes it'll work depending on how good your base is.

The key is to dep3destal and objectify women
I get such a thrill when i dont glance at a woman as i pass her but she glances at me probably wondering why im so stoic :feelshmm:
Small vins brocel small vvins