Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-love. Self-hatred.

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
This topic indeed sounds like complete faggotry. Yet, I think it is very critical aspect of every -cel's life. The disclaimer is, I do not associate these words with what women and normies associate them with, affirmations and all that useless fake shit. I dispise the Louise Hay kind of shit. What do I associate them with then? It's fucking hard to put it in words, no matter how much time I think about it. Maybe it would be something like ALWAYS sticking to yourself, no matter what the situation is, no matter how shit you are, how shit you look, how much of problems you have, etc. YOU ALWAYS TRUE TO YOURSELF AND ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR OWN SELF AND YOUR SOUL. NEVER TRAIT YOURSELF AND NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF.
Thinking about it, I've mentioned that it's not about the normie bullshit, but they do have certain examples of self-love actually. And this is having love to yourself like the one you have to a third person. For example, you love your dog, or your little brother or sister, or just some relative. And because you can see their fragileness in certain aspects, your instincts is to defend them. And even if you are a cucked self-hating loser and have no spine to defend himself, if someone tried to do something really bad to your loved dog, or your mother, or just someone you love, you would automatically do everything to stop that, because even without your awareness you've been filled with a list a bit of courage and life, no matter how cringe you were at that exact moment, you wouldn't care about that. Another example of that is a parent who loves his child, but the parent is you and the child is ...le you again. You listen to yourself, you being true to yourself, you don't demoralise yourself, but try to encourage if see the opportunity.
As for me, I had fucked up childhood and can't explain to what degree I destroy myself mentally everyday. And I remember it wasn't always like that. And when it wasn't like that, I could enjoy aspects of life, I was more proud of such usual thing as my sexuality and sexual urges, for no reason. I was enjoying every little thing I did at least sleightly good. I could function like normal human being. With "self-love", I could be in a situation that I am at now(no hope, no money, no work, no education, no friends, no understanding relatives, no sexes, no successes, no future, shitty body, shitty health, shitty brain, lots of traumatic stuff through life, the list goes on and on..) and feel good. Yes, I would experience the negative emotions, but I would be free at the same time, knowing that I am still playing for my team. I view it as a completely MUST for a human. It's a very animal, primal thing, you are designed to be focused on your own life and benefiting your own life. Basically, being true to yourself, the type of true that in retrospect you actually never regret doing at that moment. The self-hating is against the nature, it's wrong.
Just a few days ago I've discovered that one e-famous freak actually made his sister handicapped due to incident when they were kids, and after a few years of being handicapped she died. Now all things alligned for me, why he is such a destructive fuck, why he always did that destructive shit to himself. It's UNREAL levels of self-hatred and guilt. And it's easy talking about all the ways of how to cure self-hatred, but when you are faced with such deep levels of self-hatred, what do you even say here? Giving advice in such situation would be audacity. But far not all the situations are grim to such degree. It means you can work with that.
And in this thread I'd like you to exchange your methods of self-love and methods of dealing with self-hatred, no matter how weird, delusional, fucked up they even might sound.
One more thing. The world is a one big black pill, but it doesn't mean you have to demoralise yourself and suffer. Don't confuse not demorolising yourself to the degree you live on the edge of suicide for decades, with taking a bluepill. As a creature, your main goal is to feel good.

Not reading all that

Don’t self- hate, people are generally shittier

This topic indeed sounds like complete faggotry. Yet, I think it is very critical aspect of every -cel's life. The disclaimer is, I do not associate these words with what women and normies associate them with, affirmations and all that useless fake shit. I dispise the Louise Hay kind of shit. What do I associate them with then? It's fucking hard to put it in words, no matter how much time I think about it. Maybe it would be something like ALWAYS sticking to yourself, no matter what the situation is, no matter how shit you are, how shit you look, how much of problems you have, etc. YOU ALWAYS TRUE TO YOURSELF AND ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR OWN SELF AND YOUR SOUL. NEVER TRAIT YOURSELF AND NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF.
Thinking about it, I've mentioned that it's not about the normie bullshit, but they do have certain examples of self-love actually. And this is having love to yourself like the one you have to a third person. For example, you love your dog, or your little brother or sister, or just some relative. And because you can see their fragileness in certain aspects, your instincts is to defend them. And even if you are a cucked self-hating loser and have no spine to defend himself, if someone tried to do something really bad to your loved dog, or your mother, or just someone you love, you would automatically do everything to stop that, because even without your awareness you've been filled with a list a bit of courage and life, no matter how cringe you were at that exact moment, you wouldn't care about that. Another example of that is a parent who loves his child, but the parent is you and the child is ...le you again. You listen to yourself, you being true to yourself, you don't demoralise yourself, but try to encourage if see the opportunity.
As for me, I had fucked up childhood and can't explain to what degree I destroy myself mentally everyday. And I remember it wasn't always like that. And when it wasn't like that, I could enjoy aspects of life, I was more proud of such usual thing as my sexuality and sexual urges, for no reason. I was enjoying every little thing I did at least sleightly good. I could function like normal human being. With "self-love", I could be in a situation that I am at now(no hope, no money, no work, no education, no friends, no understanding relatives, no sexes, no successes, no future, shitty body, shitty health, shitty brain, lots of traumatic stuff through life, the list goes on and on..) and feel good. Yes, I would experience the negative emotions, but I would be free at the same time, knowing that I am still playing for my team. I view it as a completely MUST for a human. It's a very animal, primal thing, you are designed to be focused on your own life and benefiting your own life. Basically, being true to yourself, the type of true that in retrospect you actually never regret doing at that moment. The self-hating is against the nature, it's wrong.
Just a few days ago I've discovered that one e-famous freak actually made his sister handicapped due to incident when they were kids, and after a few years of being handicapped she died. Now all things alligned for me, why he is such a destructive fuck, why he always did that destructive shit to himself. It's UNREAL levels of self-hatred and guilt. And it's easy talking about all the ways of how to cure self-hatred, but when you are faced with such deep levels of self-hatred, what do you even say here? Giving advice in such situation would be audacity. But far not all the situations are grim to such degree. It means you can work with that.
And in this thread I'd like you to exchange your methods of self-love and methods of dealing with self-hatred, no matter how weird, delusional, fucked up they even might sound.
One more thing. The world is a one big black pill, but it doesn't mean you have to demoralise yourself and suffer. Don't confuse not demorolising yourself to the degree you live on the edge of suicide for decades, with taking a bluepill. As a creature, your main goal is to feel good.
Yeah, and then people get shocked of why people become misanthrope assholes

being misanthrope is comfy. scroogemaxxing rn :feelsLightsaber: