Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sent my parents messages of what meeks did and explained about looks

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
Parents still havent replied but itll prolly be like some bluepilled BS

He beat up a kid and sold drugs, THE KID WAS 16 YEARS OLD, Also hes dark triad facially, My parents will prolly still think im as handsome as meeks when in reality im fucking ugly as shit and cant even attract a girlfriend, I explained how attraction works, You see a person you find them attractive, THEN you get to know theyre personality... Fucking over, Im prolly gonna have to listen to theyre bluepilled lies until they die

Last time we were eating they told me, Theres some hot autistic girls you can meet, I said where? They said you can find them, OK WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY THEN? My mom keeps pushing just get a girlfriend but wont acknowledge im fucking ugly, I keep trying to find a GF but i cant, They ignore my messages or say im too ugly for them, THE FUCK DO I DO MOM?

yeah i did that too and my dad didnt care. he said "its not an excuse to give up"
my ass

IM SO FUCKING PISSED AT MY SUBHUMAN EXISTANCE,

we were on a call and i was explaining meeks' backstory.

Meeks is just like every other nigger , hee just attractive .. this also proves that blacks aren’t hated because they’re black but because they’re ugly .

Nigguhs playin the blackpill with em parents are cagefuel.

Nigguhs playin the blackpill with em parents are cagefuel.
Not sending any content marked blackpill, Just dating statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back