Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Serial false rape accuser gets 9 years in jail and is allowed to serve only 4

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Tldw: person of empathetic gender origins accuses every guy she meets with rape gets 4 years in jail.

@IncelKing how much would the falsly accused man get if he was found guilty?

A man would be given the maximum sentence, she won't serve the whole thing either. I hope a tranny rapes her for real in prison.

I am suppressed she was punished at all because some foids actually get paid after being caught lying

She should be enslaved, beaten, scourged, and made to breed till her uterus rots and falls out.

A man would be given the maximum sentence, she won't serve the whole thing either. I hope a tranny rapes her for real in prison.

I am suppressed she was punished at all because some foids actually get paid after being caught lying
Jfl at your avi

Jfl at your avi
I was never more proud to be muslim as I was when I my mujahideen brothers carrying aways kike cunts for mass rape :dab::dab::dab:

I was never more proud to be muslim as I was when I my mujahideen brothers carrying aways kike cunts for mass rape :dab::dab::dab:
Well they are getting massacred now it wasnt a smart move but i guess they had to do something instead of always being the punching bag

To be honest I'm just surprised they didn't give her a trophy. This society seems to actively encourage this kind of behaviour not discourage it.

Well they are getting massacred now it wasnt a smart move but i guess they had to do something instead of always being the punching bag
It was worth it, they never had a chance since the JEWSA is backing the jewish shithole with everyone'ss taxdollars, trillions will be paid to keep the jewish state standing including the lives of americucks

It was worth it, they never had a chance since the JEWSA is backing the jewish shithole with everyone'ss taxdollars, trillions will be paid to keep the jewish state standing including the lives of americucks
:feelsrope:

Hopefully she gets attacked by a grooming gang for real now, that would be humorous

Hopefully she gets attacked by a grooming gang for real now, that would be humorous
There going to a beautiful and heckin valid transwoman of color waiting for her in her cell, I am sure they are going to show her the pleasures of lesbian relationship :feelskek:

She is the pERfect woman to rape, because nobody would believe hER if she actually got raped (due to hER past history of false accusations).

Even if she gets raped for real, the police will assume she’s lying. You can basically rape hER and get away with it (as long as you don’t leave evidence behind).

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

The empathetic gender

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back