Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Serious dilemma

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
I smoked my last cigarette 3 hours ago and I can't sleep. It's after 2 AM and I need to drive 6 km to gas station and buy them.
Right idea? Never much of cope...

Brutal. I tried those zyn things recently. Was good but I'm not much of a nicotine guy.

Just go get 'em considering you've made a thread about it. Also get into vapes, if only as a nic back-up.

Also get into vapes
Unfortunately I find vapes as normie thing. Too much normies are doing that in my vicinity. Cigs are more based

Unfortunately I find vapes as normie thing. Too much normies are doing that in my vicinity. Cigs are more based
I don't care, as long as they're cheap. I stopped smoking cigs years ago myself (although I admit there is a kind of romanticism to it, and the smell does still get me every time ngl).

I like the cool smoke tricks i can do with them