Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Serious][Discussion]You find out that...

WWYD if you found out you were part Jewish?

• Nothing. I'm still inkell, my life's still shit, and I'm still not chad.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Fully embrace being one of the chosen and completely ignore any goyish elements. Shalom achcels.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Kill myself. No further elaboration needed.

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
...you're some percent Jewish from an ancestry DNA test. What would you do?

@General Alek

@Zetta @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Rotter @TBIcel @wereq @gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus @TheEntireFuckingForum.

Become an anti jew whistleblower, infiltrate into high ranking jewish secret societies and expose them 2 the world

I already know I’m Jewish

Become an anti jew whistleblower, infiltrate into high ranking jewish secret societies and expose them 2 the world
Cope, you wouldn’t be able to get into any of them.

I already know I’m Jewish
Alarm Siren GIF

It's only possible to be jewish if mother is jewish

Having a bit of joo blood is not a big deal, most humans are mutts anyway

Gas myself if I was probably with a rental car and carbon monoxide in a garage as a substitute.

I know that I'm not the slightest bit jewish, I wonder how life would look like if I were?

This and if I am not able to do this (I most likely won't be) then I would rope

i would embrace it... fuck it why not you fucking antisemites :feelsdevil:

What percent, this is very important, I already know half my dna so it can't be more than 50

What percent, this is very important, I already know half my dna so it can't be more than 50
Some number >0% that's significant enough to appear on the results.

Make the poll visible. I chose the second choice. :feelsjuice:

Some number >0% that's significant enough to appear on the results.
If it's like 1 percent though that could easily be an error in the processing of my results or something, it has to be a significant amount for it to have any weight for me.

If it's like 1 percent though that could easily be an error in the processing of my results or something, it has to be a significant amount for it to have any weight for me.
I'm sure that the people running the tests have some predefined threshold whereby you can call yourself "part ____" and be correct, if you pass it.

Impossible considering what I am. But if there was even a slight percentage I would immediately leverage it to gain total power over media and the government

Cope, you wouldn’t be able to get into any of them.
Hey, don't crush my dreams

@HOBO The Israeli government, for example, needs you to have at least one parent being fully Jewish to get citizenship, which means that in their eyes, you're considered Jewish if at least one parent is Jewish.

Impossible considering what I am. But if there was even a slight percentage I would immediately leverage it to gain total power over media and the government
Pragmatic.

@HOBO The Israeli government, for example, needs you to have at least one parent being fully Jewish to get citizenship, which means that in their eyes, you're considered Jewish if at least one parent is Jewish.
I thought you were only truly jewish if your mother was a full blooded jew

Change my surname to Silverstein and get a high paying job

I thought you were only truly jewish if your mother was a full blooded jew
Not according to Israeli immigration policy. Maybe that restriction applies culturally or religiously only, but the government is secular.

Not according to Israeli immigration policy. Maybe that restriction applies culturally or religiously only, but the government is secular.
I'm uncircumcised pure bred goy so if i had any jew it would probably only be like .1%

I would bank on the Palestinian occupation and condemn Jews and Zionists and become that Jew who is against the world order. Like Dan Cohen.

Fuck a big boobed jewish girl

Become a successful banker.

inherit my millions and go neet for life

If you're only 15% and under jewish then you aren't really jewish. 1/4 jews weren't even considered jews by Nazi Germany & Israel requires your mother to be jewish in order to be jewish.

...you're some percent Jewish from an ancestry DNA test. What would you do?

@General Alek
Even jews among themselves must beed and optimize their race. Incelhood is a condition.