Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious. If you were THIS Chad, would you marry and Reproduce?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Guys on here say there's no point in reproducing cuz you'd get divorce raped.

Or....your daughter might go ho. Or your son might be gay.

But serious, if you were this guy, let's say 6 foot
Full man bun e1535450932577 1
and 25 years old, would you slavebuxc to have a family?

Yes in a remote Siberian town with a wife called Marsha

GrAYcel thread

YOU JOKING RIGHT

I CAN HAVE ALL THE PUSSY I WANT IF I LOOKED LIKE THOR FFS

Guys on here say there's no point in reproducing cuz you'd get divorce raped.

Or....your daughter might go ho. Or your son might be gay.

But serious, if you were this guy, let's say 6 footView attachment 445608 and 25 years old, would you slavebuxc to have a family?
Graycel thread

I would but have never been bullied and my life moments would be non-cringe memories with women and being invited to be friends with guys.
That life path when fully encircled by peers who are plugged into the narrative always leads to settling down. Divorce and remarriage has also entered into that cycle. Its part of the current social framework. Peer pressure and social order is intense and only if their life was reclusive like traveling deep wilderness photography or elephant rehabilitation then most likely this guy will settle down.
Even reclusive Chad will somehow find a Stacy in the middle of nowhere. He isn't safe from foids' claws

I would but have never been bullied and my life moments would be non-cringe memories with women and being invited to be friends with guys.
That life path when fully encircled by peers who are plugged into the narrative always leads to settling down. Divorce and remarriage has also entered into that cycle. Its part of the current social framework. Peer pressure and social order is intense and only if their life was reclusive like traveling deep wilderness photography or elephant rehabilitation then most likely this guy will settle down.
Even reclusive Chad will somehow find a Stacy in the middle of nowhere. He isn't safe from foids' claws
Thank you for this well written post.

People want to be chads here, obviously, but the life of Chad inevitably involves beta buxxing eventually.

Chad is not immune to disasters.

He can lose his looks.

So he's faced with decisions.

Me personally, I'd marry a Becky, not a Stacey.

And raise the kids somewhere remote

Reproducing in any case is morally wrong because you are gambling with another person's life just to satisfy your ego. Even if youre giga chad the roasties baby baker might be fucked or toxic jew chemicals in our foods fuck it up. Also fuck paying for some kid.

But yeah id be balls deep on poon. Wtf is that man bun though

i would just fuck around

I don't think that i would reproduce under any circumstances, normal human life is shit anyway, if you seriously think about human existence and state of the current world.