Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Serious question] Femdomcels, is this peak coomfuel for you?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
She smiled at me. "Don't worry, your car's in your driveway. And your clothes are in your closet all nice and clean. In fact, I just did all your laundry, cleaned your house, and gave you a bath while I was at it!"

I'm giving this story a quick read, and this line alone is enough to make me want to convert to the "dark side" jfl: I mean, the foid is doing what it is supposed to be doing, who cares if she wants to dominate you in bed?

I'm giving this story a quick read, and this line alone is enough to make me want to convert to the "dark side" jfl: I mean, the foid is doing what it is supposed to be doing, who cares if she wants to dominate you in bed?
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Tears were flowing from my eyes as I writhed and mewed under her touch.
jordan-barrett-mogged.gif

the four Letties were passing around what looked like a very realistic dildo. As each woman took the disembodied penis, they would suck on the tip as though it were a huge blunt.

the rest of my body didn't even exist. Lettie had turned me into nothing but a cock!
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Read every word.

AI-generated the foid in the story for better imagery.

And then I was suspended over a fire, my arms and legs tied behind me to a flat post, so I could hang down with my cock just above the flames. I panicked as I became aware of what was happening, only to realize the flames weren't exactly hot. As the tongues of fire caressed my chest and groin, the heat was a mere pleasant warmth, and the actual flames felt like feather-tips flickering over my skin. I laughed and laughed as my cock jumped and jerked, tickled like crazy even as I kept edging. I could hear Lettie's laughter in the crackle of the flames.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
HOLY FUCK
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

COME ON BRUH YOU WROTE THIS SHIT WHAT IS THIS AUTISM :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You seriously expect us to read a fucking book ?

that story sounds hot. Some femdom is great while other femdom is fucking gross & disgusting.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
HOLY FUCK
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

COME ON BRUH YOU WROTE THIS SHIT WHAT IS THIS AUTISM :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tbh, I wish I had the imagination to come up with a scene like the one you quoted:feelshaha::feelskek:.

WTF AM I READING? :lul:

Started off vanilla then went animalistic as fuck

I don't know how long it lasted, but soon enough, my bed was completely soaked in female fluids, and my cock felt like an entire cheerleading squad had taken turns on it. By this point, under non-magical circumstances, my cock would have been broken, injured beyond repair. But Lettie's power kept me safe, no matter what she did to me. And of course, she also kept me conscious through levels of pleasure no mortal was supposed to experience.

nicolas cage film GIF

Perfect @Indracel fanfiction

that story sounds hot. Some femdom is great while other femdom is fucking gross & disgusting.
:yes::yes::yes:

I'm all for letting a foid tie me up & riding my dick cowgirl style, tying me to a chair & edging my dick by sucking it, or lusting over me insatiably like the one in this story: I wouldn't want to be spat on, made fun of, cucked, spanked, etc. that shit is fucking gay & cucked.

I'm all for letting a foid tie me up & riding my dick cowgirl style, tying me to a chair & edging my dick by sucking it, or lusting over me insatiably like the one in this story: I wouldn't want to be spat on, made fun of, cucked, spanked, etc. that shit is fucking gay & cucked.
Facts:yes::yes::yes:.

Niggaz actually read this

I like facesitting, body worship (Feet Pussy & Tits) Edging & being tied up. "Findom" Has to be the worst in my view. It sexualizes gold diggers & get's men to waste their money.