Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious. Remember when "clown world" told you that taking ALGEBRA was gonna BE USEFUL???

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
Algebra. 9th grade. .

The fag wrestling coach also taught algebra.

First day he convinced us it was useful.

Only to get his 60 grand.

It sucks. Nobody uses it

The only thing that matter is this life is being born chad.

Algebra class is a waste of life.

No, even when I was in high school 30 years ago, they told me algebra was worthless but we had to take it.

Algebra class is a waste of life.
No, even when I was in high school 30 years ago, they told me algebra was worthless but we had to take it.
Algebra. 9th grade. .

The fag wrestling coach also taught algebra.

First day he convinced us it was useful.

Only to get his 60 grand.

It sucks. Nobody uses it
They made it useless by not saying its utility...

If you want to do electrical or mechanical or chemical engineering or find out how much a mass of whatever weighs, it's very handy.... How to shift values around to maximize you're starting amounts.

However, they made it suck so much I can't even accurately describe it's utility!

Without it even basic electrical math seems like magic.

They should have provided real world examples of it, instead of empty and useless crap.

They made it useless by not saying its utility...

If you want to do electrical or mechanical or chemical engineering or find out how much a mass of whatever weighs, it's very handy.... How to shift values around to maximize you're starting amounts.

However, they made it suck so much I can't even accurately describe it's utility!

Without it even basic electrical math seems like magic.

They should have provided real world examples of it, instead of empty and useless crap.

Point taken.

But ........ To be frank.......

90.percent of womynzzz couldn't build anything anyway.

I bet that in the fifties, girls were not even ALLOWED to take math in high school.

Becky's should be sewing clothes and making sandwiches.

Last edited:
Point taken.

But ........ To be frank.......

90.percent of womynzzz couldn't build anything anyway.

I bet that in the fifties, girls were not even ALLOWED to take math in high school.

Becky's should be sewing clothes and making sandwiches.
I didn't say they should. And I want a sandwich!

My guess is its from the jewish control of education. That started near the 50's. Dumb down everyone...

Back before that, folks that wanted to learn higher math were encouraged. And folks that didn't, weren't forced to.

The only thing that matter is this life is being born chad.
JO2aVECE6khdRnfES07FTRdZWCzsaTtCwaeguHJwhXU

If you're high IQ scientist geniusmogger algebra is useful. Not the algebra they teach in school though they make that intentionally overcomplicated and useless.

Photomath click click done

Math past 14yo is only useful for futther education

only basic calulations ,.proportions and percentages are useful irl

I knew i was never gonna need it in life. I always asked them why i would need algebra and they hit me with the muh you need it for college or if you want to become an ingenieure

I didn't say they should. And I want a sandwich!

My guess is its from the jewish control of education. That started near the 50's. Dumb down everyone...

Back before that, folks that wanted to learn higher math were encouraged. And folks that didn't, weren't forced to.
Right.

It was 95 percent boys interested in trades, or engineering fields.

They needed to get a basic foundation before starting college, and designing bridges, planes, or manufacturing drawings or tool and dies.

The American economy mainly exported shit all over the world.

It took an army of men to build those tools.

I knew i was never gonna need it in life. I always asked them why i would need algebra and they hit me with the muh you need it for college or if you want to become an ingenieure

Lol. They basically HAVE to lie.

Right.

It was 95 percent boys interested in trades, or engineering fields.

They needed to get a basic foundation before starting college, and designing bridges, planes, or manufacturing drawings or tool and dies.

The American economy mainly exported shit all over the world.

It took an army of men to build those tools.
Tool manufacturing requires higher math skills...

In the late 60s they started the "hate and bully, the smart guy" process...

Now we are stuck with shitech.

it's totally useless. math was the video games of before the 19th century. now it's only a scam to employ useless people.

Most if not all math in high school is worthless