Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious]There is no S-tier martial art.

I guess.
I don't want to learn Taekwondo for self defense, personally. I don't know if that's a minority.
Even if I could knock someone out with one kick, I'm still a pussy...

I want to do it for exercise purposes, basically.

its called an art for a reason, it was never mean't to be practical

Just get a gun jfl

I'd rather do basic safety checks then waste my time on martial arts when knives and guns exist, Such as knowing how to apply first aid, having a tourniquet in your car, being alert and not gawking at the phone, knowing your entries and exits etc basic prevention and of course checking the ego and deescalating any dangerous situations, I am far more afraid of a car accident which has a genuinely high chance to get me killed before I turn old then being assaulted.

I'd rather do basic safety checks then waste my time on martial arts when knives and guns exist, Such as knowing how to apply first aid, having a tourniquet in your car, being alert and not gawking at the phone, knowing your entries and exits etc basic prevention and of course checking the ego and deescalating any dangerous situations, I am far more afraid of a car accident which has a genuinely high chance to get me killed before I turn old then being assaulted.
He mentions most of this as well. You guys are just reading the thread title and replying.

Never began for ADHDcels.

This guy put BJJ in the top for practical self-defense, so he's an idiot. BJJ focuses on ground fighting, which you absolutely do not want to be rolling around on the ground in a self-defense situation. You want to stay on your feet and end them as quickly with possible with strikes. So any good striking discipline like boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc paired with wrestling or non-competition judo. BJJ only matters in competition or two guys agreeing to fight with their buddies not jumping in to stomp on your head.

He mentions most of this as well. You guys are just reading the thread title and replying.

Never began for ADHDcels.
If you expect an incel to sit through 1 hour and 20 minutes of anything then you will be disappointed

This guy put BJJ in the top for practical self-defense, so he's an idiot. BJJ focuses on ground fighting, which you absolutely do not want to be rolling around on the ground in a self-defense situation. You want to stay on your feet and end them as quickly with possible with strikes. So any good striking discipline like boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc paired with wrestling or non-competition judo. BJJ only matters in competition or two guys agreeing to fight with their buddies not jumping in to stomp on your head.
You're 100% right. I don't care for his tier list, but his advice I clipped at the end of that slog (which I didn't watch btw, I just skipped to the end where I clipped it) is good and more practical for most people in most instances.

If you expect an incel to sit through 1 hour and 20 minutes of anything then you will be disappointed
I don't. I clipped the relevant part of the entire video. Is pressing play too hard? :feelstastyman:

Yeah but it's 3 minutes that's too long
iu

He has seen a lot of fights and knows that most fights do end up on the ground. BJJ is good because of the choke holds which you don't have in wrestling.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13
Martial arts is for inkwells. Chads defeat foes with stature and pure might.