Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously why are video games so fucking bad since 10s

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every single game that comes out is broken, unplayable trash. Then it gets fixed six months later, and behind that laggy buggy trash wall it's just a boring, uninspired or downright shittily made game.

The new call of duty for instance, made record sales purely off the modern warfare nostalgia train, when in reality it is objectively the WORST call of duty to come out since ghosts, which at the time was the worst. It's like these games are either bad or mediocre

Also, all new multiplayer games at following a trend of nerfing good players. MW is another prime example, it punishes good players and rewards being a shitty one..

Yeah it's very bad. I feel like modern games are too scripted, they seem very easy to play with limited options what to do, they just look good graphically.

I remember some older games where there were a lot more options and even though it sometimes looked ridiculous it added to having fun with the game.

Play OSRS then.

go paradoxmaxx

GTA is only good game ik

Only Souls games are good

U no like GTA 5? I've played the story mode more than twice and I'm moneymaxxing online atm. Y don't u like it?
GTA online is dogshit and the nail in the coffin for rockstar making good additional content ever again

GTA online is dogshit and the nail in the coffin for rockstar making good additional content ever again
Yeah I doubt they'll make a better GTA again. Rdr2 was good but not amazing

Yeah I doubt they'll make a better GTA again. Rdr2 was good but not amazing
The single player was quite good

Grinded to level 100 within the first week of online then never touched that trash again

Because of feminists, cucks and foid developers

foid developers

Female dev team means guaranteed shitty game

Every good game ever made was made by straight males pretty much

UN0f6rQwN7pbnc73 H7mjzK5lZGtFmSw ADYZt6KBO0

Did you like red dead redemption 2

It's because more money is to be made from mobile phone or "app" gaming, so videogame developers focus on that. Creativity, hardwork, structurally sound game coding is shunned.

This is why I play old games now.

Garfield Kart Furious Racing just came out and its amazing

They ruined GTA online with flying rocket cars/bikes and literally jewish prices

They ruined GTA online with flying rocket cars/bikes and literally jewish prices
They ruined the game with rockstars shitty combat and bulletproof helmets

I came back to later find they added incendiary rounds and shit and just could not believe this was rockstar doing this

It's been ruined just like everything else in our society.

:soy: "achwuakllly they are the best they have ever been, you shtinky /pol/tard inchektell."

Agreed. Lego Starwars: the complete saga is amazing and it came out in 2007 :feelzez:

SJWcucks infiltrated the industry and pushed all the incels out.

They peaked towards 2003-2004 for me, slowly kept getting worse ever since.

And yes, the onslaught of normies, women and soy boys in gaming companies is what ruined the medium. Back in the 80s and 90s games were made by incels who actually liked the cope.

Some of them were also really, really smart:

Computer science me.

You haven't played the awesome games on the Switch, have you inkel?