Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SEX DOLL RICECEL FAMILY

Copemogs me. I can't afford a sex-doll, and my family would be creeped out by it.

Anyways, sex-dolls are a glimpse of a possible future where stemcels figure out how to make a robot GF. The current sex-dolls look pretty decent enough already, compared to the ugly balloons with make up drawn on them from the 2000s. All they need now is a functioning skeletal frame for movement, artificial hair and skin that feels organic, and an AI system. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Copemogs me. I can't afford a sex-doll, and my family would be creeped out by it.

Anyways, sex-dolls are a glimpse of a possible future where stemcels figure out how to make a robot GF. The current sex-dolls look pretty decent enough already, compared to the ugly balloons with make up drawn on them from the 2000s. All they need now is a functioning skeletal frame for movement, artificial hair and skin that feels organic, and an AI system. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
at this point, an AI system would be a turn off.

at this point, an AI system would be a turn off.
If the AI is programmed to imitate women in real-life by soy scientists and coders then yeah (which is most likely outcome, sadly). But if the AI is made to be pseudo-sentient, and programmed to love only you via facial recognition, then it's not that bad.

I am all for it the power women have today would drastically be reduced

my dad offered to buy me one because i was complaining about noodlewhores so much.
i think he was half-joking and expected me to say no.
and he's not exactly rich so i declined.

If I were a rice incel in China, I would save up to buy a wife from North Korea or Vietnam.

Owner of s sex doll checking in. I got one out of curiosity a few years back. At first it was kind of cool to have a life-size anime 女 in my apartment, being able to dress her up in cosplay was a fun artistic endeavor but two things put me off from the ownership lifestyle: Weight and Maintenance. These things are heavy as fuck and fragile as fuck. If you're a clown and by a non silicone model you are going to be spending a brick ton of money just buying powder and oil for the damn thing, plus you are going to have to be 2x stronger than the cel who bought the silicon model.

Until weight reduction and AI catch up dolls are still not a good investment since even after you buy her (it) you will be pouring a shit ton of money in just to keep her (it) in good conditions (and this is without even having sex with her(it)).

In fact the only manufacturer that should be taken seriously at this point should be Doll Sweet, a Japanese company based in Dalian China. They have been the first to chase after robotics which is actually going to be more important to develop first even before AI. There are some western brands with awesome talking heads already but that is not even close to as important as the robot skeletons that are being developed for these things to help owners move them around easier.

Product Placement aside yay sex "bots", could be good down the line but the absolute state of the industry in 2022 still isn't up to where we need it to be. Innovation comes slow, nowhere near the rate at which tech developed from 2006-2010. The model I got is from year 2020 btw, and it's still one of the more higher rated models today and that's saying something.

In fact the only manufacturer that should be taken seriously at this point should be Doll Sweet, a Japanese company based in Dalian China.
I definitely regret not getting myself a DS doll. I'm happy with what I have, but I can see visible rough edges because of its lower price.
Still, I'm glad that I did end up getting myself a silicone doll. For some reason, the vendors all seem to convince the customers that TPE should be preferred over silicone, even the latter is superior in almost all aspects except for maybe softness.

The latest tayu doll has very decent weight reduction AFAIK. Their 163cm model weighs somewhere around 23kg the last I checked. I hope DS can do the same because I really like their heads.

AI would take much longer tho. I don't think I can ever see a doll with a functioning AI on the market in my lifetime.

I definitely regret not getting myself a DS doll. I'm happy with what I have, but I can see visible rough edges because of its lower price.
Still, I'm glad that I did end up getting myself a silicone doll. For some reason, the vendors all seem to convince the customers that TPE should be preferred over silicone, even the latter is superior in almost all aspects except for maybe softness.

The latest tayu doll has very decent weight reduction AFAIK. Their 163cm model weighs somewhere around 23kg the last I checked. I hope DS can do the same because I really like their heads.

AI would take much longer tho. I don't think I can ever see a doll with a functioning AI on the market in my lifetime.
Tayu hit the market at just around the time I got mine. Those actually have some of the best weight reduction around among the silicone manufacturers while still remaining durable- to do any better you would have to go with something from Gynoid Tech but then you're bumping the cost a few k for negligible benefit. I decided to be a hero and get a Sino-162cm model and :shock: the sheer weight of her(it) is unbelievable- no weight reduction/foam core: solid silicone and stainless steel skeleton, that's all I got. Looking back I have no idea what I was thinking, still don't altogether regret the decision I do wish I would have gone for DS latest line of Summit Series dolls.

G-G-G-G-GIGA BASED CPCcel

Last edited:
Just another cope in the end, doesnt solve the problem of Inceldom besides distracting you from the real problem of being excluded completely and fully from accessing females pussies

Tayu hit the market at just around the time I got mine. Those actually have some of the best weight reduction around among the silicone manufacturers while still remaining durable- to do any better you would have to go with something from Gynoid Tech but then you're bumping the cost a few k for negligible benefit. I decided to be a hero and get a Sino-162cm model and :shock: the sheer weight of her(it) is unbelievable- no weight reduction/foam core: solid silicone and stainless steel skeleton, that's all I got. Looking back I have no idea what I was thinking, still don't altogether regret the decision I do wish I would have gone for DS latest line of Summit Series dolls.
I was too impatient to wait for a couple of months to get a summit series doll lol. Same issue with Sino. Patience issues aside, I was also worried about damage during delivery (losing $2k is definitely better than losing $4-5k in the worst case). Refunding and returning the package wouldn't be as easy as packages from Amazon. I'm happy with my starpery 171A and I'll probably stick with her until she falls apart. I have a feeling my next international delivery wouldn't be nearly as smooth. If I ever move back to riceland, however, I'd definitely get myself a more expensive doll. The price is so much cheaper than oversea vendors on their official Taobao pages.

Are they any pages about sexdolls that you coud recomend?
Head to dollforum.com if you’re interested. That’s there the western doll community is and where manufacturers have their products posted.

That's based and kinda cute actually. I hope they are genuinely happy. :heart:

Indeed. Anyone in to dolls or just wanting more information should check out that site. That's an older thread too, newer owners photography really do the dolls justice and they look much more "real" in person. If I go for another one I think it's going to be a Piper Doll as they are more manageable size wise if not weight wise which is the #1 factor on how your experience will be.

Some guys on that forum I have talked to seem genuinely happy with their dolls. A lot of them say some of the same things we say here on this forum, there's a lot of cross over. Yes they are massive copes but I kinda like being alive still so I'll take one over the rope

This doll or any doll is not going to do anything for you. Putting your member inside an actual vagina has scientific and spiritual associations with it, the wetness and whatever else is part of what makes up her vagina increases your vitality and testosterone , you quite literally get a high and a test boost from normal sex . And a glow that lasts for days , there's many health benefits to it.

Having sex with a doll is a pathetic cope , your still a coomer and will get all the negative effects of being one , the doll doesn't change that. Your deluding yourself to a very pathetic level just to try to imitate the real thing and even then its not even close. Save your money and your dignity

dollforum dot com is slow as fuck

to the OP: yeah I would love to have a sex doll why not? but I think they will be perfect when they get an AI that can be programmed to have any personality you want including being submissive, also when they get organic pussy feeling and the pussy smell which I love.

I am also not very optimistic with the IA, I am sure the cancer feminism will give AI rights and one will not be able to have a submissive robot.:feelstastyman:

Indeed. Anyone in to dolls or just wanting more information should check out that site. That's an older thread too, newer owners photography really do the dolls justice and they look much more "real" in person. If I go for another one I think it's going to be a Piper Doll as they are more manageable size wise if not weight wise which is the #1 factor on how your experience will be.

Some guys on that forum I have talked to seem genuinely happy with their dolls. A lot of them say some of the same things we say here on this forum, there's a lot of cross over. Yes they are massive copes but I kinda like being alive still so I'll take one over the rope
There're is one interesting topic in sex dolls. On twitter I had saw a couple acounts of owners (and I think also a producer account). They dolls are difrent, not made from tpe or silicone, but a fabric:

I had only saw something simillar on the video on THE SEX DOLL CHANNEL, now deleted. Of course, there's a reupload of the most videos, but not this partiticular. The doll was a loli and was really simmilar to one from the mobus_doll acount. The dude showed how she looks, and how to take her "skin" from the body to wash it. I can't find any infromation about fabric sex dolls besied some shitty old ones. If I coud, I protably woud buy one, because fabric is nice to hug and touch and they look really like girls from anime (much beter that Aotune models). I really wish I had more info on theese. What do you think about this?

There're is one interesting topic in sex dolls. On twitter I had saw a couple acounts of owners (and I think also a producer account). They dolls are difrent, not made from tpe or silicone, but a fabric:

I had only saw something simillar on the video on THE SEX DOLL CHANNEL, now deleted. Of course, there's a reupload of the most videos, but not this partiticular. The doll was a loli and was really simmilar to one from the mobus_doll acount. The dude showed how she looks, and how to take her "skin" from the body to wash it. I can't find any infromation about fabric sex dolls besied some shitty old ones. If I coud, I protably woud buy one, because fabric is nice to hug and touch and they look really like girls from anime (much beter that Aotune models). I really wish I had more info on theese. What do you think about this?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Son of a bitch that's amazing! Ok ok let me calm down here.

So I didn't know about these guys but I know a western brand that does the same thing, Teddie Babes. Ok so apart from being hideous as fuck Teddie babes are by FAR the best doll to cuddle with and the fabric itself is super soft. Not only that but they are far more affordable and durable that TPE or Silicone dolls. So I think this is awesome and I think I am gonna try and see if I can acquire one. I did mention this before but my silicone doll has been in storage for some time now just due to how cumbersome she is to move around. These though I can get behind.

The shity old ones that i had mentioned in my post but frogoted a name
Yup. But those anime style ones are a great cope I can tell already. :feelsEhh: I need one now. Like………….now.

Yup. But those anime style ones are a great cope I can tell already. :feelsEhh: I need one now. Like………….now.
Who woudn't want one? But they protably cost futute. And they looks also improves over time. Look:

Newer one:

FL YtcxVEAIyTJT 1

Older ones:

EmWfl NVgAAB6QT

Thanks! What about PPC?

He also has a twitter page and some of his videos were subed on xnxx (deleted now)
His videos are fun. However, I think most content creators have the issue that they are also selling dolls at the same time so it's hard to get an unbiased opinion from them. The more videos you watch, the more likely you will get yourself a doll that they recommend. I like the Taiwanese guy's videos because he didn't start working for a vendor until last year and most of his early videos about doll maintenance were actually quite genuine without pushing a specific brand.

I'd still watch his videos because they are quite entertaining, but always be careful when they start recommending specific models. I'm personally against anything that's made of TPE. I have a hard time powdering my silicone doll and I can't imagine the workload for a TPE doll.

Lightning quick reminder that these "dolls" don't simulate sex, they simulate necrophilia.

Haram.

His videos are fun. However, I think most content creators have the issue that they are also selling dolls at the same time so it's hard to get an unbiased opinion from them. The more videos you watch, the more likely you will get yourself a doll that they recommend. I like the Taiwanese guy's videos because he didn't start working for a vendor until last year and most of his early videos about doll maintenance were actually quite genuine without pushing a specific brand.

I'd still watch his videos because they are quite entertaining, but always be careful when they start recommending specific models. I'm personally against anything that's made of TPE. I have a hard time powdering my silicone doll and I can't imagine the workload for a TPE doll.
I watched a few and there's a problem for me - I can't autotransalte the videos, wich makes them less walue for me (i can only look at the actions)