Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sex drive decreases with age

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Males reach the peak of their sex drive in their teenage years, while females reach it in their thirties. The surge in testosterone hits the male at puberty resulting in a sudden and extreme sex drive which reaches its peak at age 15–16, then drops slowly over his lifetime

Some boys and girls will start expressing romantic or sexual interest by age 10–12. The romantic feelings are not necessarily sexual, but are more associated with attraction and desire for another. For boys and girls in their preteen years (ages 11–12), at least 25% report "thinking a lot about sex".By the early teenage years (ages 13–14), however, boys are much more likely to have sexual fantasies than girls.

In addition, boys are much more likely to report an interest in sexual intercourse at this age than girls. Masturbation among youth is common, with prevalence among the population generally increasing until the late 20s and early 30s. Boys generally start masturbating earlier, with less than 10% boys masturbating around age 10, around half participating by age 11–12, and over a substantial majority by age 13–14. This is in sharp contrast to girls where virtually none are engaging in masturbation before age 13, and only around 20% by age 13–14.

Men's sex drives seem to peak in their 20s and begin to decrease in their 30s and onward slowly. Men in their 40s and older are also more likely to have problems with sexual function, including erectile dysfunction. Men have less sex as they get older, but that is only half the story.

If you missed teen love it's over and nothing can fill that void.However ,if you missed twenties love you are a certified truecel with a life no one wishes to have.

Males reach the peak of their sex drive in their teenage years, while females reach it in their thirties. The surge in testosterone hits the male at puberty resulting in a sudden and extreme sex drive which reaches its peak at age 15–16, then drops slowly over his lifetime

Some boys and girls will start expressing romantic or sexual interest by age 10–12. The romantic feelings are not necessarily sexual, but are more associated with attraction and desire for another. For boys and girls in their preteen years (ages 11–12), at least 25% report "thinking a lot about sex".By the early teenage years (ages 13–14), however, boys are much more likely to have sexual fantasies than girls.

In addition, boys are much more likely to report an interest in sexual intercourse at this age than girls. Masturbation among youth is common, with prevalence among the population generally increasing until the late 20s and early 30s. Boys generally start masturbating earlier, with less than 10% boys masturbating around age 10, around half participating by age 11–12, and over a substantial majority by age 13–14. This is in sharp contrast to girls where virtually none are engaging in masturbation before age 13, and only around 20% by age 13–14.

If you missed teen love it's over and nothing can fill that void.However ,if you missed twenties love you are a certified truecel with a life no one wishes to have.
good. i dont like thinking about evil (foids)

good. i dont like thinking about evil (foids)
Foids often make me feel not mad I am an incel. today in traffic a foid almost hit me and pulled her window down to call me retard and to "suck her dick". I know all women are evil

Foids often make me feel not mad I am an incel. today in traffic a foid almost hit me and pulled her window down to call me retard and to "suck her dick". I know all women are evil
women think they are dudes now.

women think they are dudes now.
true. before it was truly over for me I had a slut (only girl I ever talked to) brag about how much she fucks, parties and makes money and how she gets along with dudes so well. Like bro you're bragging about being a slut what the fuck is this world come to

Men's sex drives seem to peak in their 20s and begin to decrease in their 30s and onward slowly. Men in their 40s and older are also more likely to have problems with sexual function, including erectile dysfunction. Men have less sex as they get older, but that is only half the story.

Sex drive decreases with age only, if youre sexhaver. If youre an incel, than youre sex drive will only INCREASE!

true. before it was truly over for me I had a slut (only girl I ever talked to) brag about how much she fucks, parties and makes money and how she gets along with dudes so well. Like bro you're bragging about being a slut what the fuck is this world come to
Based if she is actually a "slut", but considering that ur a greycel, i think that youre just LARPing.

I have zero idea what youre trying to say. I tried killing myself after fumbling her because friends previously showed me clips of her sucking their dick, tellimg me "trust me bro you can fuck her, I will talk her into it". I wasted my chance by asking her constantly to meet up, I once slipped, wont tell what I said but she said "oh so you think I'm a slut" and got blocked. I still dream her weekly, that she is my girlfriend and all. Pure pain, props to every incel who didn't "fumble" a foid, she will be imprinted in your brain like the 10 commandments are on stone, forever

I have zero idea what youre trying to say. I tried killing myself after fumbling her because friends previously showed me clips of her sucking their dick, tellimg me "trust me bro you can fuck her, I will talk her into it". I wasted my chance by asking her constantly to meet up, I once slipped, wont tell what I said but she said "oh so you think I'm a slut" and got blocked. I still dream her weekly, that she is my girlfriend and all. Pure pain, props to every incel who didn't "fumble" a foid, she will be imprinted in your brain like the 10 commandments are on stone, forever
She's a complete whore, try to stop dreaming about that dick-chasing toilet

True. I used to jack off till my deek bleeds. Now that I am old I can do it only 1-3 times a day

I think we learned this in skool:feelsYall:

I fucking hate women so much it's unreal

Cope sex drive not dies, if you are healthy.

If you are incel, you are just going to suffer more in the future.

while females reach it in their thirties

That doesn't make sense.
At 30, 90% of the female's eggs are dead.
I would like to see data to support that claim.

Foids from 15 to 25 are extremely horny and can have sex multiple times a day (with chad).

would like to see data to support that claim
It was something published on new york times or something similar I forgot were I have copied it from

It was something published on new york times or something similar I forgot were I have copied it from

For me this is feminist propaganda to make old females feel better about themselves.
The truth is that when people (men, women) get older they get sicker and less horny, then die.

It just make sense that their libido decreases because their fertility decreases too.

(Doesn't mean they don't want to fuck by the way, just less than a fertile 18 yo prime pussy)

Mine is pretty low in my 30s