Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is a basic human right, too bad you're a sub human

Villain

Villain

Banned
-

Wish I was able to fuck a virgin

But is being under 6 feet tall considered a disability? What about being a dicklet? Or a jawlet? Is being ugly a disability?

We here would probably say yes, yes it is. It's because of your looks you can't get laid, which is the same reason why someone who is disfigured or limbless can't get laid (hint, it's also because of their looks), then being ugly should be treated as a disability.

But we know how normies like to twist words and make up their own definitions. This law instead will just make it more miserable for incels, save for the Jewish cripples who want prostitutes.

Time to move to Netherlands and cripple our selves for the neet bux and welfare pussy.

12 fucking times a year

Yet here I am.Rotting.

Would you be able to spend the Netherlands bux on something else like an onahole?

Then why the fuck incels cant get any there

True, ugly males arent human

If it's a human right I should be able to sue the French government for prohibiting prostitution.

It seems like natural selection, sadly. Women are only reserving themselves for chad, everybody else are the equivalent to dirt.