Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Sex is not a need. You're not entitled to sex"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
But I NEED to have unprotected hook ups with uncommitted Chads and you have to pay for the murdering of my baby.

How selfish can one be? Really, it's mind-blowing.

Do you think in next few years people will be telling each other they're not entitled to a glass of water or CPR?

Do you think in next few years people will be telling each other they're not entitled to a glass of water or CPR?
As for the latter, China is already like that. People watch someone dying in public and no one does shit.

But I NEED to have unprotected hook ups with uncommitted Chads and you have to pay for the murdering of my baby.

How selfish can one be? Really, it's mind-blowing.
If a foid wants an abortion, she has to be killed along with her chad cumspawn.:feelsYall:
Kill two birds with one stone: single mothers and their thug children.

18aI

Last edited:
As for the latter, China is already like that. People watch someone dying in public and no one does shit.
Do you think dying on a street like that is all too common in China or it's more about collective paradigm that worker bee's lives have no value?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Do you think dying on a street like that is all too common in China or it's more about collective paradigm that worker bee's lives have no value?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I think people get in trouble if they make a commotion out of it, that's why no one does shit. Also being raised in an atheistic communist state takes away from how much one values human lives and from the idea that we must help others.

Women needs their rights stripped and it shows so hard.

Women needs their rights stripped and it shows so hard.
Yup. It's getting ridiculous. But sad thing is, men won't do it. Most men are cucks and subservient to women above anything else, disciplining a woman is considered worse than killing people nowadays.

And you will HAVE to pay for chad's condoms

That phrase would make sense if the whole life goals of individuals weren´t determined by "finding another person and building a family"

In that case, those abortion clinics in Texas can stay closed.

I don't mind abortions (fuck zygotes, embryos, fetuses, infants and toddlers) but I do mind foids having any freedom of choice.

Obligatory reminder.

incels won't be entitled to that

Incels just want sex like everybody else. We don't feel entitled to it.
strange that the good looking criminals are instead entitled to sex :smonk::smonk:

sex is a need, :feelsohh: need charity because my needs aren't met.

It only works when you're a chad. As a submale, they will bag gov to prevent you for leaving prison
YES, the dark triad theory is false, count only your face, race and height