Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Sex isn't important"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
We all already know how normies keep saying this while at the same time everything in soyciety revolves around sex and it also has objective physical and mental benefits.

But here's another thing I've been noticing more and more - parents can't seem to shut up about how their lives would be so much worse without their children or how they wouldn't even still be alive without them. Maybe they're just virtue signalling, but I believe them about this. No sex, no children, nothing to live for other than fleeting copes.

(The only other sustainable way to live might be to join something greater than oneself, but every community and cause other than Inceldia is infested by normies.)

But here's another thing I've been noticing more and more - parents can't seem to shut up about how their lives would be so much worse without their children
My parents always used to talk about how much better there lives would be if me and my brother weren’t born

its over rated tbh