Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sex jokes are not funny

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I visibly cringe everytime I hear a sex joke. its just humblebragging about something others dont have. Im tired of "thats what she said", "my wifes boyfriend ..." and "her when you ..." like stfu, you arent funny and when will you learn damn

All jokes are unfunny (when you’re an incel). I can’t laugh to anything now unless it’s REALLY fucking edgy and messed up. I mean, incel humor is already top kek as it is, but unless the joke is offensive, I’m not laughing. The only thing that might make me chuckle is some shitty old HECKIN South Park :soy: episode.

All jokes are unfunny (when you’re an incel). I can’t laugh to anything now unless it’s REALLY fucking edgy and messed up. I mean, incel humor is already top kek as it is, but unless the joke is offensive, I’m not laughing. The only thing that might make me chuckle is some shitty old HECKIN South Park :soy: episode.
nah I can laugh at any other joke just fine as long as its actually funny. me being incel doesnt make me lose my sense of humor. its only with sex jokes do I find it really cringy

That's what she said.

sex itself is a joke, and your mother is the punchline

hate normie jokes

My wife's boyfriend agrees with you.

For me the more people try to be funny the less funny it is, I laugh at retarded low iq jokes with no thought behind them
Major .iscel trait:

You be randomly laughing at this shitty inside joke that not only has gone stale but also butchered to pieces thanks to the /s and then a family member or someone around you musters up the effort to ask what you’re laughing at and then you get hit with this brutal surge of perplexity knowing there is NO WAY in seven hells you can even pretend to explain it all to them because EVEN if you provided all the context, no other human being would find the shit you find funny as funny. :feelskek::feelsrope: