Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sex or GF won't make you happy

Mog

Mog

Banned
-
Feeling of love is blinding, but after all that shit goes down, it's plain incel life - full of insecurities and lack of confidence.

Feeling of love is blinding, but after all that shit goes down, it's plain incel life - full of insecurities and lack of confidence.
No, it will make me happy

How would you live an incel life if you had sex/gf? :feelsseriously:

greycel fight

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: IT cel tier post

Retarded whiney thread. Nothing lasts forever. Are you gonna cry around even as a gigachad becaues your life will be over after 100 years? pathetic

Having non paid sex would certainly increase my confidence.

Highly doubt that this would be the case. A real GF with real love will make me happy ngl, not a nagging cunt that is angry because her chad-cock riding days are over due to financial issues and physical decay.

A girl who really wants me would give me finally the feeling of actually being wanted on this earth, it would give me motivation for my job/studies because I know that I will come home to someone that cares about me, everything could suddenly become tolerable. A girl who is with me not because of money, looks, etc., but because she feels an emotional connection to me would be everything.

But because this will never happen women and so(y)ciety will see nothing except my hatred and disgust. If I am not entitled to emotional benefits, then you aren't entitled to my work effort or compliance either.

Last edited:
based thread tbh but now the fesikh worshippers are going to be mad

All those people who say "a relationship wont make you happy" while being in a relationship themselves say that because in reality they have nothing going for them, they have made their relationships their entire identity while neglecting everything else now dont know what to do with themselves

Us incels have developed interests outside of relationships while trying to cope with never being in one, so we actually have goals and dreams

Meanwhile women and chads never really had to try at anything and so theyre left feeling empty because they had easy mode unlocked from their birth and chose to roll with it because theyre lazy fucks

If Im unhappy because I dont have a girlfriend then a girlfriend will make me happy

Even if its not true there are so many unhappy people in relationships that being unhappy and in a relationship > being unhappy and alone

There is no one single valid argument for staying single if you can be in a relationship

Okay close the forum. Show's over.

I agree with you 100% tbh. The only thing that would make me truly happy is if I had hunter eyes, a wide skull, high FWHR, 7+ inches added to my height, and 3+ inches added to my pp
based thread tbh but now the fesikh worshippers are going to be mad
:yes: :yes: :yes:

hunter eyes, a wide skull, high FWHR, 7+ inches added to my height, and 3+ inches added to my pp
Literally all of these except height are meme stats

I agree with you 100% tbh. The only thing that would make me truly happy is if I had hunter eyes, a wide skull, high FWHR, 7+ inches added to my height, and 3+ inches added to my pp

:yes: :yes: :yes:
You’re back:feelsaww:

Highly doubt that this would be the case. A real GF with real love will make me happy ngl, not a nagging cunt that is angry because her chad-cock riding days are over due to financial issues and physical decay.

Then why did you tell me you almost had hunter eyes once?
Because it's my only good feature. I would instantly trade it for an additional 3 inches of height though if I had the choice

And even if you manage to get a gf she can still cuck you.
No matter what you do as an incel you will lose every time

And it’s still over
Why did you unfollow and refollow me?
Because it's my only good feature. I would instantly trade it for an additional 3 inches of height though if I had the choice
I wouldn’t. It also has to do with the surrounding bone structure. You give away Hunter eyes you also lose forward grown maxilla, high nose bridge, brow ridge and fat pads