Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex with 24 year old = pedophile

IT moment. Another post unrelated to inceldom.

I want pedo milfs to have sex with me

Women wants big dick 2m tall man : its muh biology i want to be protected :foidSoy:

Men wants young girls with broad hips : Fucking insecure manchild cant deal with the real woman so he grooms the young girls :feels::soy::foidSoy:

IT moment. Another post unrelated to inceldom.
it is niqor, its about women trying to control sexual market with Guilt tripping, shaming and gaslighting... We Incels already have though time finding women and they want to kill competition even more

Fucking a 24yo female is pedo now?
Old roasties with wrecked snatches jealous even of 24 yo roasties with 50 body count :dafuckfeels:

14yrs old can work r

CHILDREN SHOULD BE LEFT TO BE CHILDREN AND PLAY IN PARK AND ENJOY LIFE, ONCE YOUTH IS OVER ITS OVERR NO TURNING BACK
WHY WOULD SOME MONSTER TAKE THEIR INNOCENCE AWAY !!!

HAVING SEX IS NOT FUN ..... BUT KIDS NEED TO BECOME WAGE SLAVES EARLY ON THATS BUILDING CHARACTER !!!!

it is niqor, its about women trying to control sexual market with Guilt tripping, shaming and gaslighting... We Incels already have though time finding women and they want to kill competition even more
This. Agepill is central to inceldom in the modern world.

Just another case of ugly touchless outcasts being blamed for the actions of popular sex havers.

Fucking a 24yo female is pedo now?
Old roasties with wrecked snatches jealous even of 24 yo roasties with 50 body count :dafuckfeels:
Age limit should be 25 years old and all women should be required to have a minimum BMI of 30, dye their hair blue and be a staunch feminist. :feelskek:

View attachment 652480

CHILDREN SHOULD BE LEFT TO BE CHILDREN AND PLAY IN PARK AND ENJOY LIFE, ONCE YOUTH IS OVER ITS OVERR NO TURNING BACK

HAVING SEX IS NOT FUN ..... BUT KIDS NEED TO BECOME WAGE SLAVES EARLY ON THATS BUILDING CHARACTER !!!!
Let a kid be a kid bro, watching TV all day and focusing on school is how to be a kid, that's true happiness. Sex is evil until you turn 21 in other countries or 18 in california or 17 in colorado or 16 in washington D.C. or 15 in other countries etc. let a kid be a kid. :feelswhat:

View attachment 652480

I want to plug the labor shortage!
Let a kid be a kid bro, watching TV all day and focusing on school is how to be a kid, that's true happiness. Sex is evil until you turn 21 in other countries or 18 in california or 17 in colorado or 16 in washington D.C. or 15 in other countries etc. let a kid be a kid. :feelswhat:
Fuck you! These coal mines ain't gonna mine themselves!

You gdmf commie!

Hope you like freezing in the dark!

I want pedo milfs to have sex with me
i'm 22 and wish a woman would mistake me for a teen and rape me
i'm 5'6 so i might get it to work

You can get legally married at 14 in America also anyone who this a 14 year old is not a woman is a pos

didnt doofus doogy groom princess kitty when she was 13 and he was 24?