Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex with Stacy or relationship with looksmatch?

Pick one

• Sex with Stacy

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Relationship with looksmatch

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Many foids are claiming incels are hypocrites for only wanting Stacy (which is projection of them only wanting Chad).

Let's say you are in the same situation as a typical foid. You can have sex with Stacy on occasion, maybe once every other month. She will actually have sex with you and be fully into it, but afterwards she'll completely ignore you.

Or you can be in a long-term relationship with your looksmatch. This means she will do things with you whenever you want and try to be a good girlfriend so long as you treat her well. Eventually could lead to marriage and kids if you're willing.

emotional support is real

Relationships always lead to casual sex eventually, if it's a real relationship that is

Both will just cuck you anyway

Relationshipz in thiz modern era are cucked af
You will inevitably get cucked eventually
CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

second choice because i need intimacy but i wont marry or have kids , because why would i bring a child that will experience the pain of this life or maybe i cant raise him well and he turns out to be a serial and then probably kill me for resentment

Many foids are claiming incels are hypocrites for only wanting Stacy (which is projection of them only wanting Chad).

Let's say you are in the same situation as a typical foid. You can have sex with Stacy on occasion, maybe once every other month. She will actually have sex with you and be fully into it, but afterwards she'll completely ignore you.

Or you can be in a long-term relationship with your looksmatch. This means she will do things with you whenever you want and try to be a good girlfriend so long as you treat her well. Eventually could lead to marriage and kids if you're willing.
relationship with my looksmatch if the (((relationship))) was just getting head and pussy whenever i liked and talking to her occasionally, i don’t wanna pay for any of her shit i just want to fuck her

relationship with my looksmatch if the (((relationship))) was just getting head and pussy whenever i liked and talking to her occasionally, i don’t wanna pay for any of her shit i just want to fuck her
Maybe some relationshits work like that but I imagine it's normally less focused on sex.
can i add option three:
free sex with becky 2 times per week without relationship? i would choose that

if cannot than i choose sex with stacy
I think that's what normalfags call a "fuckbuddy" so not at all the same thing.

If the relationship with looksmatch is serious, if she genuinely loves me, if she doesn't cheat nor get attracted to any other male, I'll take it.

Otherwise, sex with stacy.

:feelsohh:I want stacy's tight pussy:ahegao:

If the relationship with looksmatch is serious, if she genuinely loves me, if she doesn't cheat nor get attracted to any other male, I'll take it.

Otherwise, sex with stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back