Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Sexbots/gfbots are absolutely coming

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
First vid alledgedly from a nip company a decade ago, idk.
Second are the Tesla Optimu Bots, 2021 dancer in a suit, since in a mater of one year constant upgrades, today they showed a new version.

Couple this with AI and we all gonna get a gf. Fakecel who wouldn't the femoid in the first vid is an absolute cutie.

The tesla bots are intended for construction, production, elderly care etc, but it will be possible to use as cooks too and stuff like this. So valid usecases. Musk don't want them to exceed a price of 20k, so calculate with 40k.
Tesla went in one year from nothing to this.

Attachments

• 1702441499231241.webm
    2.5 MB
  • 1702446324808221.webm
    1.9 MB
Weight: dunno, think 60kg?

The one in white suit dancing looks fake, its more agile than me.

It will be extreme lifefuel one day. Think of simpler versions of detroit become human. Imagine having someone to help you around the house and be your gf, perfect life imo.

It will be extreme lifefuel one day. Think of simpler versions of detroit become human. Imagine having someone to help you around the house and be your gf, perfect life imo.
Also good for lowhealthcels and lonelycels.
My knee got fucked two times by accidents, if were older when that happened and were alone with no one to help me, I would have been fucked after surgery.

These things will be a blessing.

Also good for lowhealthcels and lonelycels.
My knee got fucked two times by accidents, if were older when that happened and were alone with no one to help me, I would have been fucked after surgery.

These things will be a blessing.
Yeah.
Sounds a bit pessimistic for me, these things will be normal by 2035, I'd say.
Once it goes mainstream it will spread quickly. Like electric cars did.

nothing will replace real human unfortunately

Yeah in 30 years and by then i will be long dead by now either through roping or cancer or heart attack

Won't be the same, but I'd take it.

Sure, but affordable, mass-produced, easily attainable gfbots are not coming any time soon. Very likely not during our lifetime.

Maybe in like 2-3 generations from now.

This cope is hilarious. If you think a hunk of metal will fill the void in your heart, boy I've some bad news for ya.

Sure, but affordable, mass-produced, easily attainable gfbots are not coming any time soon. Very likely not during our lifetime.

Maybe in like 2-3 generations from now.
I believe in 20-30 years,

There is big demand for it, and Hack AI chatbots are better then w0men,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back