Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Sexhaver Karma) "At least I have faith my gf will shoot the book not me"- At least we know encyclopedias can't protect you from a bullet

This is a bad example if you're trying to argue for misandrist bias. It was clearly something they both agreed to and no one intended for anyone to die. This was an idiot stunt and nothing more.

This is a bad example if you're trying to argue for misandrist bias. It was clearly something they both agreed to and no one intended for anyone to die. This was an idiot stunt and nothing more.
Indeed

and btw you are disregarding the fact she was given 120 days and less for "second degree manslaughter" imagine if the roles were reversed you cuck piece of shit

shut up GrAYfucker no one asked your filthy opinion
And nobody asked for your dumb garbage called "words" dropped from you ass either. I'll post with or without your permission. KYS, anime-fan femboy.

and btw you are disregarding the fact she was given 120 days and less for "second degree manslaughter" imagine if the roles were reversed you cuck piece of shit

People get light sentences for idiot stunts that everyone was on board for. The dude consented to the stunt. There's no malice here.

foids dont spread misandry through violence like misogynists do. they instead do it passively by refusing to date low SMV men and extracting resources from the men they do date. they also support misandric feminist movements that encourage the rottening and loneliness of the inkwell

Correct. But they'd have found some way to prosecute it as attempted murder if the sexes were swapped. She'd have played the victim, he'd have been portrayed as the manipulator etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back