Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexhavers are now talking about Chad on tinder

I blame you retards for trying to spread the blackpill to normies and thinking it would somehow be a good idea. Can’t have shit in detroit

Never began for manlets

I blame you retards for trying to spread the blackpill to normies and thinking it would somehow be a good idea. Can’t have shit in detroit
Looksmax users are to blame. Jfl if you think autists here use social media.

“Mewing”, “chad”, “mogged”. Everyone uses our terminology now and it’s fucking insane if you think about it because weren’t we supposed to be the uncool ones? Why are they stealing from us?
Looksmax users are to blame. Jfl if you think autists here use social media.
Looksmax users made it trendy and cool and acceptable. I agree that they played a significant part in pushing blackpill slang to the mainstream, but literally everyone uses social media. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t

This.

“Mewing”, “chad”, “mogged”. Everyone uses our terminology now and it’s fucking insane if you think about it because weren’t we supposed to be the uncool ones? Why are they stealing from us?

Looksmax users made it trendy and cool and acceptable. I agree that they played a significant part in pushing blackpill slang to the mainstream, but literally everyone uses social media. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t
This.

We don't use popular platforms like Tiktok and Instagram.

I blame you retards for trying to spread the blackpill
Society is going downhill at a rapid rate, especially with youngsters being poisoned by the Black pill.
You know what would ACTUALLY be beneficial? If more men knew about female nature, and start watching MGTOW video´s and leave these women behind.
They need a harsh reality check, only that way they may change their behavior

Society is going downhill at a rapid rate, especially with youngsters being poisoned by the Black pill.
You know what would ACTUALLY be beneficial? If more men knew about female nature, and start watching MGTOW video´s and leave these women behind.
I don't trust men and women.

We don't use popular platforms like Tiktok and Instagram.
That’s a huge generalization. Obviously they don’t post pictures of their vacations and outfits and shit like normies have to do, but most of the people here I’ve talk to regularly had Instagram accounts. Even if they’re blank profiles they only use to follow and keep track of their interests or friends or whatever, people still need to maintain at least some kind of social media presence
No they don’t. Just let them live in ignorance ffs, why would you give this much of a shit about other men? They are not your sons. Stop trying to teach them precious blackpill knowledge when they clearly don’t deserve it or even have the capacity to understand it