Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexhavers sicken me

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
they dont know what having the privilege of having sex means

We get shamed for being incels when it's out of our control. Then they wonder why incels do mass shootings and acts of violence on human society. The human race is a joke.

they dont know what having the privilege of having sex means

We get shamed for being incels when it's out of our control. Then they wonder why incels do mass shootings and acts of violence on human society. The human race is a joke.
everyone blames the monster when he acts out, but no one blames the society that made him that way:society:

They’d probably laugh at this post then say some stupid bullshit to justify it

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him and treats him like trash? I will tell you what you get. You get what you fucking deserve!"

Fuck soyciety

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him and treats him like trash? I will tell you what you get. You get what you fucking deserve!"

Pfp mogs me hard