Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SF has to be the most demoralized city I’ve ever been to.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I traveled there from Asia, but pretty much everyone is Asian, it’s like I never left. Schizos and homeless everywhere. I thought that I would have to bring a weapon to defend my self but I will say I remember one homeless schizo seemed to have a pleasant conversation with his voices, so there is that.

liberal loons, faggots, and billboards advertising drug use everywhere. It does not get any more demoralized than this.

oakland is up there too because of crime, homelessness, rampant drug use, etc. california in general is a mess

city with faeces everywhere, i would not visit this shithole even for free

I traveled there from Asia, but pretty much everyone is Asian, it’s like I never left. Schizos and homeless everywhere. I thought that I would have to bring a weapon to defend my self but I will say I remember one homeless schizo seemed to have a pleasant conversation with his voices, so there is that.

liberal loons, faggots, and billboards advertising drug use everywhere. It does not get any more demoralized than this.
Skanks, whores, skunk-pussies, drug dealers, violent niggers, and just shitted-on sidewalks are everywhere in that shithole city