Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shamrock Shake.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I try to limit how much junk food I eat, but man, getting a large Shamrock Shake from McDonalds paired with some of the weed I'm smoking on is such a good combo :smonk:

I try to limit how much junk food I eat, but man, getting a large Shamrock Shake from McDonalds paired with some of the weed I'm smoking on is such a good combo :smonk:
live the life boyo enjoy your big boy shake

also dudeweedlolmaxxing

What's a shamrock shake and where can I get it?

What's a shamrock shake and where can I get it?
McDonalds, might just be a US thing :feelsjuice:

Basically just a very minty shake they made for St. Patricks day, chico.

If McDonald's was healthy, without compromising on taste I would eat it all the time tbh

If McDonald's was healthy, without compromising on taste I would eat it all the time tbh
Yeah same here. In the US I have so many options to choose from in fast food, so taste wise McDonalds here gets mogged, plus it is way more unhealthier here than in the UK.

If it didn't have so many added chemicals in it, then I would eat it more since while I do prefer many other places, it still has a few things like the fires, deserts, and breakfast I like.