Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Share your thoughts about this quote...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
imgs_touch

I think real men are made for real struggles.

tbh i honestly find it to be so bullshit because you typically need a good past to have a good future your more likely to be successful if you have a good past if you have a shit past like an incel who been treated bad by everybody his entire life over something they cant control then your most likely not going to amount to anything.

Past present future its all shit

tbh i honestly find it to be so bullshit because you typically need a good past to have a good future your more likely to be successful if you have a good past if you have a shit past like an incel who been treated bad by everybody his entire life over something they cant control then your most likely not going to amount to anything.
article-2552626-1B370E2700000578-950_634x632.jpg

... in GTA 5 or whatever you prefer (VR recommended).

The propaganda appears to be very well done. Aman is doing a good job with these.

The propaganda appears to be very well done. Aman is doing a good job with these.
It's from 2014, that guy got pwn'd IIRC. Terrorism being erased must be a priority. The essence of my shared imagery should serve as a mean of entertrainment and, most importantly, of laughter.

It's from 2014, that guy got pwn'd IIRC. Terrorism being erased must be a priority. The essence of my shared imagery should serve as a mean of entertrainment and, most importantly, of laughter.
Yes, nigger, I know. JFL @ you if you ever thought I took you seriously even for a second. :feelskek: