Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shares of Tesla down more than 25% at the start of 2024

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
“There’s a big universe of stocks out there” - fucking evil foid.

I'm happy with pretty much anything that hurts the EV market.

it might go up with the new tesla model 2 but yeah tesla is doomed unless they ban the cheap chink EVs

I’ve never met a non-Jewish goym named “Ross”.

LOL, that creepy tech guy doesn't rule the world afterall.

To be fair though, Twitter isn't as much as a shithole now. If only he would buy Reddit, and turn it into an online dildo shop. Big upgrade.

Buy Toyota stock for stable gains. Tesla has already sold gayletric cars to everyone that wants one. The markets is tapped out.

To be fair though, Twitter isn't as much as a shithole now. If only he would buy Reddit, and turn it into an online dildo shop. Big upgrade.
Don't give Reddit any ideas, Reddit will probably start selling dildos in a few months.

Imagine an incel buying Reddit! The first thing any incel would do is allow incel subs again.

Tesla stock was down last year at a simmiliar time as well

What the fuck is that 2/10 foid wearing? She looks like she is about to go trick-or-treating.

Elon Cuck is a mentally insane richfag

Ok, I’m going to start trading stocks today.

Ok, I’m going to start trading stocks today.
I am buying short-term natural gas futures (UNG). At an all time low right now going back decades! It like buying gold for cheap.

death to EVfags

Tesla was overpriced shit

I am buying short-term natural gas futures (UNG). At an all time low right now going back decades! It like buying gold for cheap.
High IQ

There aren’t nearly enough charging stations.
lol what makes you think the gov'ment wont build more of them
your own commie governor is gonna outlaw non ev cars in 2030

I hate richfags like Elon Musk
I hate how he lauches tiny home and people go crazy and the real pioneers are forgotten. there are people who built them way back but never got credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back