Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shaving balls is tricker than shaving asshole or pubes

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
I used to use a pair of scissors, but BAD idea.

I moved on to shaving my taint and each side of my asshole in the shower. It works well. Some guys say this causes SWEATING stank syndrome. Not me. Added bonus, my hole is easy to shower after every shit.

The balls must be done with a portable trimmer. Cut the spiky branches like you would a bush and a weed Wacker.

Pubes are easiest of all. Trim to one inch length. Do not shave, or it will itch.

Last edited:
I used to use a pair of scissors, but BAD idea.

I moved on to shaving my taint and each side of my asshole in the shower. It works well.

The balls must be done with a portable trimmer. Cut the spiky branches like you would a bush and a weed Wacker.

Pubes are easiest of all. Trim to one inch length. Do not shave, orbit will itch.
Shaving yourTaint? Taint = Pussy??? Foid spotted

Oh ok, thanks for the enlightenment

If your gonna shave whatever, Use a trimmer with some lenght to keep away from your skin.

How do I shave hair off the shaft

Whats the point of even doing that in the first place

Shaving yourTaint? Taint = Pussy??? Foid spotted
Taint. Area between asshole and balls.

It's like a ridge. Very easy to shave.

Spread legs wide in shower, reach under, shave gently from asshole to balls.

Area between there is called Gooch, Taint is a womans pussy.

What Is the Gooch? “Gooch” is a slang term for your perineum: the small patch of skin located between your ball sack and anus. This skin is super sensitive and has a ton of nerve endings, hence its fame as an erogenous zone.

i use philips oneblade with smallest offset and let hot showervwater rinse over my balls and pubes when shaving

Only fags shave their asses

Why would you even shave your asshole, is there something you want to tell us OP? :feelswhere:

Why would you even shave your asshole, is there something you want to tell us OP? :feelswhere:
Well, other than ....

No shit in crack, no smell, no itch, no problem wiping, clean underwear...,.

I can't think of anything

True. It's hazardous af. Impossible to do a close shave of any kind. All you can do is trim it down.

As for "why do it". Body hair is annoying, repressive, unhygienic and makes you hot. Having smooth skin feel really good. When I shave my arms I find myself feeling them in bed and pretending they're a female I'm cuddling.

Apparently, some guys need a bit of hair between the buns to keep ventilation.