Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She can’t get enough chad

brutal noreplypill

what a massive faggot, I would have grabbed the whore's tits instead of getting uncomfortable like a fucking pussy. But what can you expect from a bodybuilder fag
Same. I don't understand why he is so low T even if he's a bodybuilder? Maybe he's off a steroid cycle and lacks testosterone?

Same. I don't understand why he is so low T even if he's a bodybuilder? Maybe he's off a steroid cycle and lacks testosterone?
He's an insecure attention seeking whore like most bodybuilders.

Last edited:
what a massive faggot, I would have grabbed the whore's tits instead of getting uncomfortable like a fucking pussy. But what can you expect from a bodybuilder fag
This

looks like he's got mantits lmao

He's an insecure attention whore like most bodybuilders.
A good portion of gym goers only go for physical appearance and pulling bitches. Gym is full of pathetic normies without a backbone or real drive

A good portion of gym goers only go for physical appearance and pulling bitches. Gym is full of pathetic normies without a backbone or real drive
True. Tho gymcels are based (as long as they're blackpilled and they don't pay for a gym membership)

roids me
maybe the foid looked like shit :waitwhat:

roids me

maybe the foid looked like shit :waitwhat:
He's wearing no shirt with that physique, he's basically asking foids to do that type of shit just like a stacy wearing yoga pants is asking men to do (you know what). But if he didn't like the bitch he could at least squeeze her boobs, make her horny, and not fuck her. He shouldn't act like a fag.

Nothing special with roids. I would be a fucking zyzz if I just took a stick in my ass and trained. I have gymcelled for 5,5 years and have big arms, small waist and overall a good size. But my bodyfat on about 16 % ruins it.

I wouldn't know what to do.

Foids are repulsed by my presence so have never had anything similar happen to me.

High tier normie/chadlite who excessively gymmaxed/steroidmaxxed after overdosing on redpill and his own ego. Chadlites are a lot more narcissistic than chads.

Chad doesnt compensate by injecting steroids and growing muscle man tits.

The girl recording the video sounds like a noodlewhore, wouldnt surprise me, they get rabid over white chadlite cock.

Capture

Comin off a cycle prob

I wonder what if he grabbed her boobs too on camera? I mean she literally touched him first, he has the right to squeeze her boobs too. :)

Brutal
no women will ever think about us like this
not even if we pay them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back