Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity She found out that she has avoidant personality disorder

punch this bitcvh with basebnall bat in half lief opposing force

100% of all toilets have avoidant personality disorder when it comes to 99% of men. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Fuck toilets. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Foids would actually kill themselves if they had actual mental health problems.

I mean foids are mentally ill but not in the sense of autism, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia etc. they’re mentally ill cause they try to fake these things for attention to seem cool and quirky.

Any man who deals with these problems will let you know that having these issues is not “le cool and quirky XD I’m so different:foidSoy:

It’s a true handicap in a man’s life and affects him severely

Toilets with actual mental handicaps keep quiet about them and tell nobody unless they find out. The "quirky" ones are just attention addicted. I know several toilets in real life that have mental disorders and only a few are open about it. Toilets are EXTREMELY judgemental towards anyone with a mental disorder, regardless of severity.

Men never bully toilets but toilets with mental issues and no male friends can expect nothing but harsh judgement from other toilets.

personality disorders are just the new zodiac signs

she should be executed by fire squad too.

JFL at foids and normies with "mental illnesses". The only way to be truly mentally ill is by having a broken brain like actual schizos, or by being alive as a sub-5 non-NT male or a sub-4 NT male.

avoidance for your face

I'd avoid that!

Does she avoid Chad?