Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "she has a low libido"/"libido mismatch" = shes not attracted to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I see so many posts abouts guys saying how thier wife has low libido or how they have sex 1-2 tines a month. A NORMAL libido woman that doesnt have some disease or condition and is attracted to you will be perfectly glad to have sex minimum each 2 days or even each day provided there is enough time and location. Many many times it can be even multiple times in one day.

JFL at those copers "low libido". If your partner isnt eager to sex or much worse explicirly refuses it for more than 2 days even when having enough time and place, shes NOT attracted to you and you are basically a betabux.

All you wrote is true. It's over.

Omg, can't believe you have a mass shooter as your avi. :feelshmm:

I see so many posts abouts guys saying how thier wife has low libido or how they have sex 1-2 tines a month. A NORMAL libido woman that doesnt have some disease or condition and is attracted to you will be perfectly glad to have sex minimum each 2 days or even each day provided there is enough time and location. Many many times it can be even multiple times in one day.

JFL at those copers "low libido". If your partner isnt eager to sex or much worse explicirly refuses it for more than 2 days even when having enough time and place, shes NOT attracted to you and you are basically a betabux.
This tbh

There's absolutely no point in betabuxxing as a sub8male.

There needs to be a definite understanding of the transaction going on, none of that bluepilled shit where you submit to a hole's demand about sex.

This is for any lurkers in relationships who are on the fence about their inceldom, if you aren't getting it as often as OP says or denied sex whenever you want it, get the fuck out, it never began, you're nothing more than ATM.

It's never going to be free.

yeah water is wet

“Low libido” :feelsUnreal:
I T
I S
O V E R

Just goes to show how many foids are actively cheating on their husbands with Chad/Tyrone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back