Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She is 24 and never had a boyfriend

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
dnw, don't care about the rumblings of a whore whose standards are too high.

do we believe in it?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsMEWncNTyS/?img_index=2

Last edited:
dnw, random hoe on yt. She would say anything to generate clicks.

But how many one-night stands and "sex friends"?

"I dun need a man, I'm a strong independent womaaahn!" 9/10 Model Chad ONLY

Yeah if she's Gigachad (top 1% of men) only. She's ugly to be honest, so GigaChads don't want to fuck her. She can go fuck herself.
she is not obese, not even fat and yeah her face is not attractive but not a lowest tier like 3/10. Obviously there is plenty of guys who wanted to be with her but i think she either lies that she never had a bf or she just fully onto hookup culture, only having sex with men she likes without need for relationship. Attention whore.

What? She literally said she has dated before? Holy fuck this cunt is retarded?

A relationship for her is giga chad only.

you really think that woman, A BLONDE WHITE FEMALE, has gone her entire life without getting asked out by at least one guy? Nah. She did have many, many chances. I can bet my money on that

she just didn't want them

Fuck foids, She is fucking whore who seeking attention.

No ever man believe in her lies about not having chads "boyfriend" jfl

100% her fault. Women don't get to complain about dating.

Fucking whore

Dumb fucking retarded bitch. Could find a boyfriend at any time, easily. Just open Tinder and get 50 insta matches.

The audacity of this fucking bitch to complain about never having a boyfriend at 24. It's 100% voluntary for her. I'm 30 and a KHHV. What the fuck I'm supposed to even say here? She could find a man at any time, easily. I am literally unable to find a woman.

But how many one-night stands and "sex friends"?
she just fully onto hookup culture, only having sex with men she likes without need for relationship. Attention whore.
This is 100% what happened.
Image 2024 03 07 112915338

Curry truecel says he never had a girlfriend at 30. And by that he means he is KHHV ar 30.

And the roastie whore responds, saying this has to do with ''hook up culture and wanting to label things'' :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

So she is basically like any other whore foid these days. Has an army of simps and orbiters who constantly want to fuck her. And she fucked many men. But because they weren't ''officially boyfriend and girlfriend'' in an official commited relationship, she decideds to victimize herself with a clickbait video saying how she never had a ''boyfriend''.

The fucking audacity of this fucking whore.

Image 2024 03 07 113411360

She is literally talking about commitment, holy shit.

WHEN MEN SAY THEY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, THEY LITERALLY MEAN THEY ARE VIRGIN KISSLESS HANDHOLDESS AND DATELESS.

WHEN WOMEN SAY THEY NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND, THEY MEAN THEY HAD EVERYTHING A RELATIONSHIP ENTAILS, EXCEPT CALLING THEMSELVES OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND

Dumb fucking retarded bitch. Could find a boyfriend at any time, easily. Just open Tinder and get 50 insta matches.

The audacity of this fucking bitch to complain about never having a boyfriend at 24. It's 100% voluntary for her. I'm 30 and a KHHV. What the fuck I'm supposed to even say here? She could find a man at any time, easily. I am literally unable to find a woman.

View attachment 1083687
Curry truecel says he never had a girlfriend at 30. And by that he means he is KHHV ar 30.

And the roastie whore responds, saying this has to do with ''hook up culture and wanting to label things'' :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

So she is basically like any other whore foid these days. Has an army of simps and orbiters who constantly want to fuck her. And she fucked many men. But because they weren't ''officially boyfriend and girlfriend'' in an official commited relationship, she decideds to victimize herself with a clickbait video saying how she never had a ''boyfriend''.

View attachment 1083688

WHEN MEN SAY THEY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, THEY LITERALLY MEAN THEY ARE VIRGIN KISSLESS HANDHOLDESS AND DATELESS.

WHEN WOMEN SAY THEY NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND, THEY MEAN THEY HAD EVERYTHING A RELATIONSHIP ENTAILS, EXCEPT CALLING THEMSELVES OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND
I need a break from this world

Image 2024 03 07 113716483

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

PEPEGAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUR TYPICAL ''FEMCEL''.

View attachment 1083687

View attachment 1083688

gaslighting is real.

Definitely not a virgin, just another ran thru whore lying.

Image 2024 03 07 114102976

If you want ragefuel and suicide fuel

But holy shit, the same fucking exact story, like always.

Worthless hole has LOTS OF MEN wanting real bad to be with her. But because they are deemed too ugly, she rejects them.

She only wants Chad. She gets to be with Chad, but then Chad cheats on her because he is Chad and can afford to.

Then she laments how bad and difficult everything is.

she is not obese, not even fat and yeah her face is not attractive but not a lowest tier like 3/10. Obviously there is plenty of guys who wanted to be with her but i think she either lies that she never had a bf or she just fully onto hookup culture, only having sex with men she likes without need for relationship. Attention whore.
How does "not fat" mean that a woman is attractive? Holy shit, we really live in a Clown World where we take for guarrantee that everyone is fat from goyslop. Dude, not being fat is the DEFAULT. NOT A PLUS.

Dumb roastie should stfu

View attachment 1083687

View attachment 1083688

Image 2024 03 07 113411360

Notice how she responded: it's a woman things, even women have this problems, we are all on the same boat :foidSoy:, manipulation on the retard cucks...

Never trust anything women say

Let me guess: she never puts any effort into finding men, she doesn't find 95% of men attractive, yet she claims that she's forever alone.

Wah wah wah. Literally self-inflicted problems.

Yeah if she's Gigachad (top 1% of men) only. She's ugly to be honest, so GigaChads don't want to fuck her. She can go fuck herself.
that’s the problem, they all want gigachad and think they’re “the one” without realizing how many options an actual gigachad would have.

Never had a boyfriend but her bodycount is 76

´Never had a boyfriend´ is something completely different from not Fucking around, and sucking dick.

that’s the problem, they all want gigachad and think they’re “the one” without realizing how many options an actual gigachad would have.
I unironically have no problem whatsoever with top 1% of men treating women like garbage, I really don't.

She prolly still banged 100 dudes

Even if this is true she doesn't understand our loneliness because she has so much more opportunity.