Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel She is so beautiful

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
D12db5738917f8dc36964c65a1a5be12ea06d1c1r1 320 180 hq

Im not attracted to drawn foids, but Annie Leonheart was really attractive and with good sense of humour in Season 1. Her personality completely changed in later Seasons though.

She is nothing in front of a random woman on streets of Russia or Poland :ahegao: :ahegao:

Yeah @AsakuraHao is coping hard when he claims Polish woman are ugly
Polish Foids aren't ugly but they're over rated looks wise. One thing I will give them is that there's not many fat Foids in Poland. Being fat makes 99% of Foids ugly.

One thing I will give them is that there's not many fat Foids in Poland. Being fat makes 99% of Foids ugly.
That's because most of them are vegetarian/vegan

She looks underdeveloped. Like a child.

That's because most of them are vegetarian/vegan
Really? That does explain the multiple vegan restaurants I saw in Poland. How come Polish Foids chose to be vegan?

Really? That does explain the multiple vegan restaurants I saw in Poland. How come Polish Foids chose to be vegan?
Most people who are vegan are because they themselves are suffers of abuse in their lives like me. And we relate with animals suffering.

Historically oppressed communities are usually vegan/vegetarian because of this.

Also because they want to feel special

I was 100% sure it'd be an anime girl. Only 2d girls can touch a man's heart like this.

Her hair looks weird but the rest is nice :owo: