Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity She Regrets leaving her Husband For Mr perfect. Aka ( Chad )

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Your Friendly Clown
★★★★
"Eight years after that wonderful engagement party in 1989, I walked away from dear, devoted, loyal Matthew, convinced that somewhere out there, a better, more exciting, more fulfilling life awaited me.

Only there wasn't.

Now I am 42 and have all the trappings of success - a high-flying career, financial security and a home in the heart of London's trendy Notting Hill. But I don't have the one thing I crave more than anything: a loving husband and family.

'My father warned me not to throw this love away. But I was sure I'd find Mr Perfect around the corner'

You see, I never did find another man who offered everything Matthew did, who understood me and loved me like he did."

Source : Daily Mail

Lmfao
article-2263518-16FB5011000005DC-986_308x185.jpg

>BRO JUST BE THE BEST MAN THAT YOU CAN BE!

and still get dumped for no fucking reason at all :feelshaha:
All women are whores

Classic dumb foid story.

She could at any time find a guy, but only wants the highest tier of Chad.

It looks like she already found early the best Chad, but that was still not enough for her, so she's been looking for 20 years. Stupid fucking bitch.

Classic dumb foid story.

It looks like she already found early the best Chad, but that was still not enough for her, so she's been looking for 20 years. Stupid fucking bitch.
Delusional Bitch lmfao she dont know what the chad is looking for lol

>BRO JUST BE THE BEST MAN THAT YOU CAN BE!

and still get dumped for no fucking reason at all :feelshaha:
All women are whores
This shows us that even if we are nice to Foids we will be disposed of like stray dogs

she could easily find an even better guy TONIGHT
that's how easy they have it, if she wanted she would find the love of her life tonight, but no, better write an article about how sad her life is despite having shit that people would only dream of
fucking whore

Classic dumb foid story.

The part seemingly absent here,

Plenty of other good guys came along.

Classic dumb foid story.

when i hear stories like this i laugh my ass off because they did it to themselves, its their problem. its like they are shooting themselves in the feet by doing this

Many such cases

Meanwhile I'd be lucky to get my looksmatch