Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She too good for him

Average landwhale logic in 2022

pls repost more of that tiktok shit because I clearly don't have a clue whats going on over there :feelswhat:

pls repost more of that tiktok shit because I clearly don't have a clue whats going on over there :feelswhat:
Every 4th or so video on tiktok contains a blackpill just like this.

THe guy is silly, but this is no loss for guys anyways.

Who tf wants to fuck her, except chubby-chasers? Neither incels want to, nor "chads"

proof femcels don't exist

When the landwhale said "Look me up on google"

The guy should've said "No one cares who you are on google you fat ugly bitch"
this is no loss for guys anyways.

Who tf wants to fuck her
Landwhales are truly delusional these days.

When the landwhale said "Look me up on google"

The guy should've said "No one cares who you are on google you fat ugly bitch"

Landwhales are truly delusional these days.
I think this is common for lots of fat girls to be very confident and annoying. Seen some IRL myself. I feel like there are more skinny girls who are humble than fat females.

And i thought there was this notion that girls are way more conscious and insecure about their looks in comparison to men? I guess that doesnt go for all girls.

This kind of over-confidence is just bad.

Last edited:
And i thought there was this notion that girls are way more conscious and insecure about their looks in comparison to men? I guess that doesnt go for all girls.
They're only anxious around chads in these cucked times, around non chads they act like feminist cunts.

I think this is common for lots of fat girls to be very confident and annoying. Seen some IRL myself. I feel like there are more skinny girls who are humble than fat females.

This kind of over-confidence is just bad.
No such thing as ''humble'' foid. The difference is that fat and short foids are worse/more mentally ill than the average foid, I've seen various examples of this IRL. The irony is that foids criticize men for ''muh being insecure'' when foids are the insecure ones and go their way to affect others with it, specially ugly men.