Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon Gets Excited Over a Pile of Slop.

The bigger question is why did the nigger throw the pot (presumably to the sink)?

Maybe Theo where poor , 3. Worlders lol

I will Eat taxcos with minced meat later , REAL SUPERIOR FOOD

That looks like good old African food, real hearty and tasty. Fufu and some meat. Women REALLY love food for some reason, I don't get it.
It‘s cuz they are boring creatures.

wtf am I looking at. it actually fills me with rage. and why do blacks always eat the most disgusting shit

Literal monkeys
Oooo aaaaa

I hate this fucking habit people have of filming shit and putting it online. Keep your stupid life to yourself

I hate this fucking habit people have of filming shit and putting it online. Keep your stupid life to yourself
retardss over share everything now

Maybe Theo where poor , 3. Worlders lol
Idk man their house looks alright, doesn't seem like they would freak out about what seems to be a large serving of generic home cooked ethnic food.

Idk man their house looks alright, doesn't seem like they would freak out about what seems to be a large serving of generic home cooked ethnic food.
Probably for her birthday and she’s tired of eating the same old junk food like fried chicken and watermelon

Exaggerated for social media

You fuckers don't like bbq ribs(chicken?) and mashed potatoes?:feelsUgh:

I agree it is a bit exaggerated though and idk why the fuck he slammed the whole pot of mashed potatoes on her plate without even breaking it up.

I agree it is a bit exaggerated though and idk why the fuck he slammed the whole pot of mashed potatoes on her plate without even breaking it up.
She's acting like a faggot about it though.

Mashed potatoes? :feelshehe:

I thought that was some type of bread at first. :feelskek:

Still, it seems staged and/or exaggerated. :feelsaww:

Mashed potatoes? :feelshehe:

I thought that was some type of bread at first. :feelskek:

Still, it seems staged and/or exaggerated. :feelsaww:
It’s not mashed potato’s. It’s that India bread you use to grab food with.

That’s not bbq lol

Bros..I'm pretty sure it's rice...

I mean I would eat that. But all I ate today was 24 bagel bites kek

Niggas it's fufu with meat, it's African food. Stop arguing :feelsUnreal: I've eaten it in the past, made by my grandma.
were you just as excited as this sheboon?

Why is this viral? Do Redditors really just enjoy watching this shit?

Her food scarcity genes from hunting wild game in the savannas of Africa after a rain drought were activating when she that mountain plate of food.

I wish I could get this excited about the small things in life
:feelskek:

God Niggers Suck I'm Tired Of Them On 4chan And On The Internet In General.