Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheboon goes to Egyptian beach in a bikini, whines About racism cuz the Arabs didn't want almost-naked sheboon there.

Gorilla skull thinks she created anything
I remember reading based arabs killed black males(not even kept as slaves) and kept foids as sex slave

"We wuz da real Egyptian Kangz"

slaves1.jpg

abu-simbel-carvings-slaves-picture-id586178508

Last edited:
Nigger be gullible

Yes nubians did rule Egypt, when they took Egypt the civilization was already weak and decaying. The nubians who took Egypt accelerated its decline.

Yes black people did inhabit Egypt and built buildings, but the black people who inhabited Egypt were servants who cleaned light skinned people. They did build shit but that's because they enslaved.

Why do niggers larp as egyptians?
Niggers are the biggest copers. We gooks might cope with JBA in dating but niggers claim every great civlization was theirs with their pathetic "we wuz kangz". We wuzzing is universal among their people.

She should try going to the zoo instead, they'll even give her free housing :feelsokman:

Cognitive dissonance is a real bitch:feelskek:

Where are all the kangz nigga all deez egyptianz look paler than kangz

I don't really hate niggers, the same way I don't hate fire. It's not like they chose to be niggers. They're just a danger to be avoided, not desirable. Kill them all, quickly and painlessly if convenient.

I don't really hate niggers, the same way I don't hate fire. It's not like they chose to be niggers. They're just a danger to be avoided, not desirable. Kill them all, quickly and painlessly if convenient.

Not every black person is a violent beast jeez. Even Chris Rock said, "I love black people but hate niggas."

based killed black males(not even kept as slaves) and kept foids as sex slave in ( video game)

no gods or kangz, only man

Why do niggers larp as egyptians?

@Robtical thoughts on these fesikh landwhales going to the beach and swimming in dresses?

@Robtical thoughts on these fesikh landwhales going to the beach and swimming in dresses?
They did the right thing. This bitch is retarded for saying they're racist, they would have treated any rostie in a bikini the same way.